86-90

Chapter 86

 The next day, Cheng Yue rode her little bicycle to Zhong Yanqing's house.

"Yue Ya'er, you are back," Zhong Yanqing was very happy to see her, "Come in and sit."

Cheng Yue smiled and said, "I won't go in, I'm here today to invite you to the groundbreaking ceremony of our new house. Yes ."

Before Zhong Yanqing could say anything, an old grandfather walked out of the room.

"Yueya'er, this is my grandfather." Zhong Yanqing said.

Ashamed to say, this is the first time I have seen his grandfather after coming to the capital for so long.

Cheng Yue hurriedly said hello: "Good morning, Grandpa Zhong!"

Before seeing Mr. Zhong, Cheng Yue had long wondered what kind of person he would be. He could make a pen for his newborn grandson, which showed his patience and kindness. Heart.

When they met this time, Cheng Yue felt that this was the old man she had in mind, and smiled kindly: "Hello, hello, I often hear Yan Qing mention you, is it Yue Ya'er?"

"Yes . My grandfather Zhong, my name is Cheng Yue, and my nickname is Yueya'er."

"Okay, then grandpa will call you Yueya'er," said Grandpa Zhong with a smile, "Where are you going?"

Cheng Yue said again. Once again, he heard him say, "Would you mind letting me take a look?"

Although he didn't know why, Cheng Yue agreed: "Of course it's good." The three of them went to the gate of the yard together . They were already waiting there, and seeing Cheng Yue brought an old man over, Tong Yuefen was a little surprised.

"Mom, this is Grandpa Zhong." A trace of surprise flashed across Tong Yuefen's face, and she quickly greeted enthusiastically, "So you are Yan Qing's grandfather."

  "It's almost time." Cheng Qingze came over to remind him.

The windows on the four sides of the yard were tied with red cloth strips, and another man buried a few coins in the soil. When everything was ready, Cheng Qingze came over with another firecracker. Soon, the sound of crackling sounded around. .

"Start work!" The work was in full swing over there, and Grandpa Zhong came over here: "Yueya'er, I heard Yan Qing said that the design drawings were all drawn by you, can you show me?"

"Of course you can." Cheng Yue handed him the blueprint. Grandpa Zhong watched it for a while, sometimes frowning and thinking, sometimes smiling, and finally he said, "This look is novel, but there are still some problems in some places."

His eyes suddenly changed.

"Hahaha, forgive me, I'm an occupational disease, I can't help it when I see these things." Mr. Zhong laughed.

"But you haven't learned this systematically before. It's pretty good to be able to do this." Mr. Zhong looked at Cheng Yue with admiration in his eyes.

"Unfortunately, if you hadn't been studying with Old Wang, I would have really wanted you to come here." Old Master Zhong said while shaking his head.

Cheng Yue smiled embarrassedly: "Thank you, Grandpa Zhong, I am more interested in physics."

After hearing this, Mr. Zhong shook his head and sighed, "You are the same as Yan Qing, it's a pity that no one in the family inherits my mantle. Cheng Yue continued to laugh, and then said: "

Grandpa Zhong, do you think it is inconvenient for me to change the drawing?" Grandpa Zhong agreed: "This is no problem, I will go back tonight to study it, you can come and get it tomorrow." ."

This speed of action, big man! It took Cheng Yue several weeks to draw these drawings by herself, but it only took one night for others to do it!

Don't say anything, just have a good relationship with the big guy!

After Mr. Zhong left, Cheng Yue secretly asked Zhong Yanqing: "Is Grandpa Zhong engaged in construction?"

Zhong Yanqing nodded: "Yes, my grandfather was working on a project outside before and only came back these days."

"What project? Is it convenient for you to tell me?"

Zhong Yanqing thought for a while and said, "It seems to be going to Jin Province to repair an ancient building."

After earning, this wave of earning, Cheng Yue laughed so hard that he could not see her eyes.

Cheng Qingze was in charge of the construction site, and Cheng Yue and others went back.

Not long after arriving home, Cheng Yue received a call from Wang Keci.

Both of them have telephones installed in their homes, and they spent a lot of money at the beginning.

"Teacher!"

"When did you come back?" Wang Keci asked.

It was only then that Cheng Yue realized that she had not contacted him for so many days after coming back.

"Hey, it's been a few days since I came back. Oops, I brought you some special products from my family! I'll bring you here another day."

Wang Keci snorted lightly, and didn't bother, and instead said, "I'll call you. The phone is something else. I received the above news that the Ministry of Industry is going to hold a camera quality appraisal meeting."

"At that time, camera units and manufacturers from all over the country will be invited to participate, and foreign guests from all over the world will also be invited to visit. and negotiate cooperation."

Wang Keci's light words were like a few heavy bullets hitting Cheng Yue's heart.

She raised her mind: "Teacher, do you mean that our factory will also participate?"

Wang Keci snorted her again: "What do you think? Digital cameras are the world's leading technology. If you don't take them out, put them to Sleep at home?"

"To tell you the truth, most of the reason why the above is holding this appraisal meeting is for the sake of digital cameras, the country is short of money..."

The last sentence Wang Keats said almost with a sigh.

Cheng Yue felt the heaviness in his heart, and deliberately enlivened the atmosphere: "Now our opportunity has come. With our skills, we must not trample those countries under our feet!

" Earn him several hundred million!" Cheng Yue remembered the famous small goal in his previous life.

After hearing this, Wang Keci couldn't help laughing and crying: "How many hundred million yuan is still to be earned, or dollars?"

Cheng Yue opened her eyes and said nonsense: "Of course it has to be dollars."

Wang Keci laughed helplessly at first, and then suddenly said seriously: "Don't say it. It's really possible."

"Ah?" Cheng Yue didn't calculate carefully at all, and after hearing what Wang Keci said, he was a little confused.

The more Wang Keats thought about it, the more he felt that it was like this: "This is a unique technology. At present, only we can do it. As long as they want to use it, they must beg us, saying that it is really possible to earn several hundred million dollars.

" Compared with the exchange rate between the RMB and the U.S. dollar, which broke 5 at every turn, the exchange rate in 1978 was actually only a few points seven.

So, making hundreds of millions of dollars is not as difficult as you think.

Wang Keats said that he couldn't help feeling emotional. They used to beg others, but now they have the confidence to say "please us".

Thinking about who brought these things, Wang Keats' expression became more complicated.

"Have you missed your homework for so many days off?" Wang Keats asked suddenly.

"Ah?" Cheng Yue was speechless, teacher, how are you? Don't let her go even when she's on vacation.

"The holidays are only a few days away, and the school's laboratory has also been repaired. You can measure it yourself."

"Teacher, let's talk about the appraisal meeting. When will this appraisal be held?" Cheng Yue quickly changed the subject.

"It takes time to prepare, and the official launch will have to be in November." Wang Keats said.

"November?" Cheng Yue calculated, there were still more than three months.

Is it possible to develop a mobile phone in three months?

Cheng Yue suddenly had an urge to give it a try, but she didn't tell Wang Keci about the idea.

"Teacher, is there anyone in the school now?"

Wang Keats said, "Someone, do you want to come over?"

"Yes, I'll go to school tomorrow!"

Wang Keats didn't know her mental activity, and thought it was his own words that played a role. I am very happy, and I feel that this student is still very educated.

"Come here if you want, anyway, the guard knows you."

Wang Keci deliberately teased her, talking about the remote control plane last time. Since the Oolong incident, the whole school has not known her.

That night, Cheng Yue started packing.

Although Tong Yuefen was reluctant, she still expressed her support.

"Your school hasn't started yet. Is there anyone in the cafeteria? What should I do? How about I bring you meals every day?"

This is a question, I forgot to ask Mr. Wang just now.

Tong Yuefen understood when she saw her: "Then I'll give you food, and it won't be delivered when the cafeteria starts."

"Okay."

At this time, Cheng Jianhua took the initiative to say: "I can give Yueya'er a meal, Si Aunt you can. Busy with the store."

Tong Yuefen thought about it and agreed.

The next day, Cheng Yue returned to the campus with her luggage. After putting away her things, she was about to go to the laboratory to have a look. She found an acquaintance.

"Sun Shaowen? Why are you here?"

Sun Shaowen was also a little surprised to see her, but he quickly returned to normal: "I have nothing to do at home, so I came to school early."

"Then you are alone for so many days? What do you usually do with meals?" Cheng Yue asked.

Sun Shaowen paused and said, "I brought dry food from home."

Cheng Yue looked at the big sun in the sky and was shocked. In this hot day, what kind of dry food do you bring so well?

However, although the two had a financial transaction, they were still unfamiliar, so Cheng Yue didn't talk too much.

She didn't ask any more, but heard Sun Shaowen take the initiative to speak: "Why did you come so early?"

Cheng Yue smiled: "I heard from the teacher that the laboratory has been completed, so I can't wait to come over and try it out."

"By the way, go and see . Have you passed?"

Sun Shaowen shook his head: "No, it's locked and can't get in."

Cheng Yue nodded, not too worried, since he had already greeted the teacher, the laboratory would definitely be opened immediately.

Suddenly, she thought of something, and her eyes swirled around Sun Shaowen.

"Student Sun Shaowen, do you want to come to the laboratory to help me?"

Sun Shaowen's ears moved, but his face remained calm: "I still have a lot of books to read."

Cheng Yue rolled her eyes in her heart, this man It's just so awkward, when she can't see that he's moved?

"Well, that's fine, I'm not someone who is difficult for a strong man. If you don't want it, forget it. I'll find someone else."

Sun Shaowen moved his finger and said, "But the teacher taught us that we can't talk on paper, and practice can produce results. Really know."

Cheng Yue snickered: "After talking so much, are you coming?"

"Come!"