41-45

Chapter 41

    On the way home, Cheng Qingze would look at Cheng Yue from time to time.

Cheng Yue was helpless: "Dad, what have you been looking at me for? Just say anything."

Cheng Qingze smiled embarrassedly, "Nothing." Well, like her mother.

"My little aunt is so generous." Cheng Yue looked at the white rabbit toffee in her hand and sighed sincerely.

"This girl is so generous!" Tong Yuefen also sighed after returning home.

"We Yue Ya'er are really a lucky baby, they are rare wherever they go!" Tong Yuefen couldn't help laughing when she thought of this.

I met a godmother and a good sister when I went to school before, and now I went to the supply and marketing agency and met a little aunt again.

Cheng Yue pouted secretly, this was all her hard work!

"He is a sincere person. Since we said that we should walk around as serious relatives, we can't take it too seriously. It is also our heart to rush to bring some things from home tomorrow." Tong Yuefen has always been a thoughtful person.

Cheng Yue had an idea: "I'll go to the godmother and the others, and give this candy to Sister Keqing to try!"

Cheng Weijun was holding candy in his mouth. He had never eaten such delicious candy before, so he couldn't bear to swallow it. Taste carefully in your mouth.

Hearing this, she immediately answered, "Sister Keqing must like it!"

Wen Keqing really liked it, the candy was delicious, but what made her even happier was that Cheng Yue was always thinking about her thoughts.

"Yueya'er is really, I always think of Qingqing if there is anything good." Mother Wen looked at this scene and smiled like a flower.

"Yueyue, this candy is very expensive. I saw the grandson of the grandmother Wu's next door eating it before. He said it was precious, so you should eat it yourself." Wen Keqing was a little greedy, but he still loved his sister more.

"It's okay, my aunt gave it to me. I've eaten it and brought it to you specially." Cheng Yue handed it to her with a smile.

"Auntie? Auntie Tong's family?" Wen Keqing was puzzled, as were Wen's parents and Wen's mother.

"I recognized it when I went to the supply and marketing agency some time ago. She is very nice. She even gave the cloth to my mother to make clothes, and this time she gave me candy." Cheng Yue always maintained her own personality.

"Wow, so good! Yueyue is really amazing!" Wen Keqing had envy in his eyes, but he was more happy for Cheng Yue.

"Next time I take you to see my aunt, my aunt is your aunt." Cheng Yue patted her chest and assured.

"Yeah!" Wen Keqing nodded heavily.

The father and mother on the side were thoughtful.

Father Wen was originally a thoughtful person, otherwise he would not have taken the initiative to befriend Cheng Qingze, and now he has an idea in his heart after hearing what Cheng Yue said, but he didn't say it right away.

The next time Cheng Yue went to the supply and marketing agency, she called Wen Keqing.

"Oh, Yueya'er is here!" Xu Chunmei also changed her words, and she smiled brightly when she saw her.

Cheng Yue had an intuition as to what had happened.

"Auntie, this is my god sister, more kissable than my own sister!" Then she looked at Wen Keqing, "Sister Keqing, this is my very good aunt I told you." First, an introduction, Both parties were happy.

Wen Keqing said hello seriously, and then said with a blushing face: "Yueyue often tells me that she has a beautiful and kind-hearted aunt, big sister, you are so beautiful." Yueyue told her that the aunt liked it very much. Others compliment her on her beauty.

Xu Chunmei laughed so hard she couldn't close her mouth: "Oh, you are Yue Ya'er's sister, that's my eldest niece, and you can call me auntie in the future."

Cheng Yue interjected: "I The godparents and godmothers are all from the oil extraction factory, they are all very powerful and very good!"

Xu Chunmei's eyes changed when she heard the words, she was scared, the real person didn't show her face! Although their family is not worried about food and drink, but the oil should be used sparingly.

Thinking of this, his face became even more enthusiastic.

Wen Keqing is not really stupid, she remembered her father's instructions before she went out, and added in a soft voice: "If there

is a shortage of oil at my aunt's house, I will tell you later." What's the matter, one good thing after another.

"Then Auntie thank you in advance!"

After everyone was familiar with it for a while, Cheng Yue asked, "Auntie, did something good happen to you? I think you are very happy today."

Xu Chunmei patted her head: "Isn't it true ? Look at my memory, I'm about to tell you."

Looking around, after thinking about it, he still pulled Wen Keqing closer, and then said to Cheng Yue: "The bag you gave me last time, my Friends are envious when they see that!" Xu Chunmei recalled the scene where their eyes were straight, and said happily, "They looked after me and asked where they got it, and they just want to get one."

Cheng As soon as Yue heard it, wouldn't this fish be hooked?

"They knew they were given to me by my good eldest sister and good niece, and they were so envious of them. They said good things in front of me every day, and I was so annoyed!"

Oh, listen to this, I think it is Incredibly beautiful! Cheng Yue nodded in agreement on her face, frantically dismantling it in her heart.

"No way, who told me to have a good heart, I don't see people like this, so I want to ask you, can you still do that bag?" Xu Chunmei finally said the purpose, and added, "Other styles are the best. "Actually because the man said a big number to buy.

That is, who is willing to bump money with others, Cheng Yue expressed his understanding.

But she still pretended to be: "Other styles are of course good, but wouldn't this be good?"

Xu Chunmei heard that there was a drama, and quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

"Auntie, I heard that this is called Opportunity is over, and it is very strict." Cheng Yue tried it out first.

"What kind of speculation! It's all nonsense!" Xu Chunmei was very daring, "We are all relatives, why is it called speculation when we send something between relatives?!" She wasn't afraid of this. Besides, she only heard about her some time ago. Dad said that there seems to be a big man coming up, and what else is going on, and now it's not as tight as it used to be.

Cheng Yue thought about it for a while, and it was probably clear that Comrade Xiaoping had made a move when he came to power, but unfortunately he went down again after a few months.

Throwing away these thoughts, Cheng Yue made a reluctantly persuaded expression, and then tangled: "That's good, but this bag is not made so fast, my mother has a big belly now, and there is still work to do at home, Last time I made that bag for more than half a month."

Of course, if you don't embroider it, you can actually finish it in a few days.

When she heard that it took so long, Xu Chunmei was surprised at first, and then moved a little with joy. Her eldest sister really has a heart!

But that's okay, she's been unique for so long!

Thinking of what Cheng Yue said just now that she has to work with a big belly, Xu Chunmei knew that their family's conditions should not be very good, and she gritted her teeth and said: "In this way, I can't make my eldest sister bother, make a bag and I will give it to you. Big sister three dollars!" Three dollars

! Wen Keqing on the side took a deep breath, a lot of money!

Cheng Yue was unmoved. She knew that since Xu Chunmei dared to raise three yuan, she would definitely get a lot.

"No, no, it's not a matter of money..." This is a matter of not having enough money.

Xu Chunmei didn't know, she thought she was going to refuse, and when she thought that she would put it down in front of those people, she would be slapped in the face immediately, and she gritted her teeth: "So, four dollars! Four dollars a pack!

" For a drop of blood, the most people offered was six yuan, and most of them were gone. He glanced at Cheng Yue again, and silently comforted himself in his heart that it was for her eldest sister and niece anyway, so let's just treat it like the fat water doesn't flow to outsiders!

Four bucks, about the same. Cheng Yue felt that it was alright, but she remained silent, her expression was a little struggling and loose.

Seeing this, Xu Chunmei made persistent efforts: "Yueya'er, you have helped your aunty, and auntie will definitely not let you suffer. You can do it slowly, and don't make my big sister tired, will it work?"

Cheng Yue said this . Only then nodded: "Okay, it's all for my aunt."

Xu Chunmei smiled brightly: "Hey! Yue Ya'er really loves my aunt!"

She didn't do it all for face, but she still wanted to make some money, although her family was not worried about food. Wear, but she has no money! Although there is salary for a month in the supply and marketing cooperative, it is not enough for her!

Besides, I have to save some money for marriage later! So I put my mind on this.

Cheng Yue didn't expect her to cooperate so much. Originally, she had this idea before she made an animation and gave it to her as a package, but she was hooked before she could make the layout slowly!

This wave, this wave is for nothing!

A bag costs four yuan. At her mother's current speed, she spends a little time to figure it out every day when she's bored. It will take about three days to form, but embroidery is a bit troublesome. Four bucks a month is fine.

It is indeed difficult to accumulate funds in the early stage, but when you do not accumulate funds, the opportunity will come, and you will be embarrassed if you want to do something without money.

If someone listened to her idea, they would pass out of anger. Is it okay to call four yuan for more than half a month? ? ? They may not make so much money in a year, okay?

"Auntie, I have to trouble you to prepare the fabric, we don't have any..."

Xu Chunmei was particularly proud: "You can rest assured to wrap it on me! It happens that there are some useless things here for you, you see How to fix it!"

This feeling is good, Cheng Yue smiled and nodded.

Saying goodbye to Xu Chunmei, Cheng Yue carried a bag of fabrics and pulled away Wen Keqing, who had been stunned.

After walking for a long time, Wen Keqing regained his senses and said in surprise, "Yueyue, a bag is so expensive!"

Then he said, "Great, now you have money!"

Cheng Yue looked sideways, feeling a little warm in her heart.

Wen Keqing said earnestly: "Yueyue, you can't tell others about this matter casually, be careful that people spread it everywhere." Just like the grandmother Wu next door to her, it's too bad to say anything about her family.

"Don't worry, Sister Qing, I'll only tell you and your godfather and godmother." Wen's father couldn't hide it, and she didn't want to hide it. After getting along for so long, she could be considered to have an understanding of them. Knowing that they are people they can trust and need their help in the future, so they must know.

Wen Keqing was moved when he heard the words, and swore on the spot: "We will never tell anyone!"

"Well, I believe in you." She is not afraid even if she is unreliable in the future, after all, there are still less than two years before the era It has changed, so what are you afraid of?

When Cheng Yue talked about it after returning, Cheng Qingze and Tong Yuefen were both stunned: "Four dollars?!!"

"Yeah, four dollars." Cheng Yue nodded affirmatively.

"Honey..." Even though she has seen a lot of things in this period of time, Tong Yuefen was still shocked when she heard this number, it's four dollars!

"Did it!" Tong Yuefen reacted without hesitation, why not do it if you have money!

"Mom, you have a big belly, so you can't be too tired. Don't make yourself tired of making bags." Cheng Yue asked worriedly. Seeing her mother like this, she seemed to be more crazy about money than she was.

"I have nothing to do at home all day long, so I can do some work and make money, so don't worry about it, I know it." Although Tong Yuefen wants to make money, she doesn't make fun of her body.

Cheng Yue was relieved.

Four dollars may seem like a lot, but after calculating it, there will be no more than thirty a year at most, which means you can earn more than one hundred dollars at most, which seems like a lot, but if you want to do something big It's not enough to see at all...

This is the disadvantage of manual work. If there is a machine, the speed is very impressive.

"Is it the same as last time?" Tong Yuefen asked.

"No, change the style, I'll draw it." Of course, everyone has a style to attract customers.

This time Cheng Yue drew a round bag, the top and bottom of the bag are separated, the middle is a snap button, the top half is dark blue, the bottom half is white, and the dark blue part is also painted with light gray and silver color. There are auspicious clouds and butterfly patterns, and the white part also has a corresponding fringe pattern drawn in blue.

The whole is very elegant and classical without losing fashion, and the overall style is more inclined to the national trend of the past.

After painting this picture, Cheng Yue painted a few more modern and fresh styles, as well as the Q version style. This is a good painting, and the little girl should like it better.

Tong Yuefen was stunned: "This, this..."

"Yueya'er, when will you be able to paint again?" Tong Yuefen was shocked, she could say it was just an accident last time, but this time she couldn't explain it.

Cheng Yue looked puzzled: "I just drew the picture in my mind."

Tong Yuefen shut up, well, she should have gotten used to her daughter being different from ordinary people.

"This bag is so beautiful..." Just seeing the picture makes it look good.

"Mom, if you like it, make one and keep it for yourself." Cheng Yue said immediately.

"No, no, what do I want to do with this, I have nowhere to use it at home." Tong Yuefen waved her hands again and again, she really felt it was unnecessary.

Cheng Yue didn't give up because she didn't look fake.

In a flash, more than ten days passed, Tong Yuefen's bag was ready, and Cheng Yue was about to start school.

"Mom, give me the bag, and I'll take it to my aunt after school." Cheng Yue carried the schoolbag that Tong Yuefen had made for her. This is the time when Tong Yuefen was familiar with it, so she just followed what Cheng Yue said. I made one in the style of my shoulders. The previous satchel was too small and heavy.

"And this, it's for Keqing, don't forget it later." Tong Yuefen instructed, her stomach swelled like a balloon now, and Cheng Yue felt terrified when she saw her move .

"Mom, don't move, I'll do it myself." Tong Yuefen sat back obediently again.

Cheng Yue went to school with her new schoolbag on her back, Cheng Weijun looked at her back with envy, and then said to Tong Yuefen: "Mom, I want to go to school too."

Tong Yuefen smiled: "There's nothing wrong with that, I'll give it to you when your sister comes back. Let's see, if I can, I'll send you there in the second half of the year."

Cheng Weijun is also five years old this year, although it is a bit early to go to school at the age of five, it is similar to his sister.

With Cheng Yue's backing, the son's slightly outrageous request to Tong Yuefen also felt normal.

" Yueyue

!" Wen Keqing seemed to have grown taller after not seeing him for a while.

"You will be the second year of junior high this year." Wen Keqing felt a little melancholy on the way.

"It's okay, we are still in the same school, you can come to me in the future." Cheng Yue comforted her.

"Yeah! By the way, Yueyue, is the bag ready last time?" Wen Keqing glanced left and right before asking quietly.

Cheng Yue opened the schoolbag and took out the bag, Wen Keqing's eyes suddenly lit up: "Wow, so beautiful!"

"Godmother is amazing! Yueyue is also amazing!" In Wen Keqing's heart, Cheng Yue Although Yue is much younger than her, she seems to be omnipotent, and nothing can stop her.

"You got a new schoolbag?" Wen Keqing noticed the schoolbag on her back again.

"Yeah, my mother made one for both of us, and this is yours." Cheng Yue took out her schoolbag.

This time, Wen Keqing was even more excited than before: "Thank you godmother! I like it!" Then he immediately put on his schoolbag and smiled contentedly.

Cheng Yue didn't understand this kind of happiness of sharing sister money with little sisters, but now I understand a little bit.

New semester, new classroom, and...familiar teachers.

"Mr. Gao?" Cheng Yue thought she had gone to the wrong classroom.

Teacher Gao smiled but did not smile: "Ah, it's classmate Cheng Yue, what a coincidence."

Not a coincidence at all! ! !

Teacher Gao felt a little tired when he thought of the principal calling him over and announcing with a smile that he was going to serve as a second-year class teacher.

"Mr. Zhao is pregnant, and you know how long she has been looking forward to this child. The whole family is careful every day, for fear that she is tired. She came to me and said that she may not have enough energy now, so I thought of Teacher Gao. You."

Teacher Gao looked numb, why did he find him? Is he the only teacher in this school? Then I heard the principal say:

"Before you came to me specifically about Cheng Yue, I think Teacher Gao, you like this student so much, and Cheng Yue is also familiar with you, isn't that just right? You, teachers and students, have a beginning and an end."

Principal Shen is quite satisfied with his arrangement, how caring.

Teacher Gao has been stunned. Principal, I really thank you!

Anyway, he will definitely not admit that he is a little happy after hearing the news!

After the memory was over, Teacher Gao looked at Cheng Yue, trying to maintain the majesty of the teacher, and said lightly, "Student Cheng Yue, find a seat."

Cheng Yue saw that there was an acquaintance, Cheng Weiqiang.

Cheng Weidong was not in the same class as them, Cheng Weiqiang smiled shyly when she met her gaze, nodded, and said hello.

Cheng Yue also smiled back, and then chose the first row to sit down.

The commotion in the classroom calmed down for a while under the guidance of Teacher Gao, and said a few more words.

"Everyone is in the second year of junior high school. This year is going to take the senior high school entrance examination. This is a very critical semester. You must get 12 points." While saying that, he looked around at the students sitting below, and waited until his eyes were about to meet Cheng Yue's. Time skips quickly.

"Okay, then let's start the class."

After class, Teacher Gao walked away, but was stopped in the next second.

"Mr. Gao!" He paused as he

left: "Student Cheng Yue, what's the matter?" He turned back and smiled professionally.

Cheng Yue also responded with a friendly smile and said, "Mr. Gao, I didn't expect to meet you again, it's great! Then I will trouble you with the textbooks for the second year of high school!"

Teacher Gao continued to smile, his expression was calm, he said Know it will be.

"Okay, what else does Cheng Yue have to do?"

"No, thank you Teacher Gao!"

The conversation between teachers and students ended quickly, Cheng Yue rolled around with laughter, she wasn't stupid, how could she not see Gao The teacher kept avoiding her, but there was no way. The expression on Teacher Gao's face was too funny, so he kept teasing him.

Really touching teacher-student relationship.

After school in the evening, Cheng Yue and Wen Keqing went to Xu Chunmei together.

Cheng Yue can say without exaggeration that Xu Chunmei's eyes really lit up when she saw them.

"Yueya'er, you are finally here!" Xu Chunmei looked forward to the stars and the moon every day, and she finally got her today.

"Auntie, it's done." Cheng Yue knew what she cared about.

"Show me quickly!" Xu Chunmei was very anxious, no matter who was urged every day, she would get calluses on her ears!

However, when I saw Xu Chunmei, I regretted it, it was really beautiful! It was a completely different shape from her bag, but it was very itchy to look at. For a moment, she didn't even want to give the bag to that person.

Seeing that she couldn't bear to turn her eyes, and stared at the bag without blinking, Cheng Yue was also satisfied: "Auntie, is this okay?"

"How can this be okay? It's really okay!" Xu Chunmei Eyeballs can't wait to stick to it.

"There's more." Cheng Yue took out the rest that didn't take so much effort.

"So many!" Xu Chunmei was stunned, and then looked over one by one, she was dazzled and wanted to see everything.

"This looks so comfortable." Xu Chunmei didn't know what Xiaoqing was, but subconsciously felt that this feeling was very comfortable, like a touch of green in summer, fresh and pleasant.

"Why is this little person drawn like this? But it looks quite..." Xu Chunmei thought about it and used a word, "It's very cute."

"Yueya'er, do you give all this to my aunt?" Xu Chunmei's eyes were bright. "I'm sure I won't let you suffer, I'll give you all the money!"

"Auntie, can you use up so much alone?" Cheng Yue was speechless.

Xu Chunmei was also a little hesitant when she heard the words. Adding so many bags together was a lot of money. It wasn't that she couldn't take them out, but taking them out was enough to hurt her for a long time.

Seeing that she really liked it, Cheng Yue persuaded: "You can choose one, and leave the rest to others, and there will be better ones in the future."

Hearing that she said that there will be better ones in the future, Xu Chunmei suddenly realized, yes, with her niece here, will she still be short of bags in the future? It's better to choose another one that she likes to sell, ah no, exchange it for someone else, she can still make a small profit!

"My good niece, you are so smart! Just do it!" After thinking about it, Xu Chunmei couldn't wait to hug her and kiss her fiercely.