Chapter 1

-Maddison's pov-
I was cleaning up the last of the customers I had today when I heard the bell to the door ring, this made me sigh and said, "Sorry we are closed." But I heard a familiar chuckle and heard, "not even for me," and I looked at the door and saw my favorite customer. This made me smile and I said, "long time stranger are you staying this time," he chuckled and sat down at the counter while I quickly made his usual.

-??????'s pov-
I smiled and said, "yeah I'll be staying around this time but how are you been Maddison." She smiled her gorgeous smile I love and she said, "I've been good some kids broke some windows last week but it's been fixed." This didn't sit will with me but I heard her humming and sighed, soon she brought out my food and coffee. I thanked her but she smiled and said, "Logan it's not a problem your my favorite customer and friend," I smiled hearing her words but I felt my heart slightly stop when she called me friend.

-Maddison's pov-
I finished off my last chores for the dinner and cleaned up Logan's dishes, he stayed and walked me out to my bike. But I saw his had a flat, he looked at it and sighed but I looked at the time and said, "You want a lift just give me directions to your home and I'll drive." He told me I didn't have too but I grabbed his hand and said, "Logan please you did that for me last time when my car died," he sighed but gave me a smile and told me only once. I climbed on first than himself behind me, he was hesitant to wrap his arms around my waist when I took his hands and had him wrap around me.