Chapter 7

-Kurt's pov-
I was watching over Ms Maddison while Mr Logan went out, but I went to get a glass of water when I came back but saw she was gone. This had me worried till the bathroom door opened and I saw her walk out, she rubbed her eyes but said, "Sorry if I scared you Kurt." I sighed and told her Logan would have my head if something happen to her, she gave a small smile but said, "You can be your normal self."

-Maddison's pov-
He froze and asked what was I talking about when I sat back down on the bed and said, "Honey I've known since I first met you all it's one of my blessing from my mothers side of my family, my grandfather did create powers." He touched the watch on his wrist and, his appearance change to him being blue with a tail and he kinda looked like a fuzzy blue elf. He looked away but I got up and used my thumb and pointer finger and I gently lifted his chin up and said, "doesn't change that your still the same Kurt I meet." He smiled and asked how when I smiled and said, "want to know a secrete?" He nod and I said, "my father is Captain America and my mother was a shapeshifter of dragons who felled in love with him, I'm a mutant and hybrid myself."

-Storm's pov-
Charles and the others came back but I asked how the mission was to get Kitty, Jean told me her parents will send her stuff and come with her goodbye. But Logan came out from the elevator to the hanger and asked if Maddison was up, I told him I was going to check on her when we heard talking from the dinning room.