Chapter 5

-Maddison's pov-
Me and Logan arrived to my dinner and I saw the cooks and other staff had my store opened, this made me sigh but I helped Logan get his bike on the truck. He sighed and apologized again but I told him it was fine and accident happen, he smiled but before I could go inside he took my hand and said, "You have my number still just in case you need me right." I told him I did, he sighed and wished me a good day. Once he left I went inside but I saw the girls looking at me wish smug smiled, I asked what when Jane said, "boss he is head over heels in love with you." I blushed but told her he properly sees me as a friend, but she went to say something when I picked up a new scent and felt their aura was dangerous. I looked to my staff and customers and said, "quietly go out the back and Jane call the police and Logan," Jake asked why when I saw the threats bike parked but his nails were claws when I said, "This guy means trouble now go."

-Charles's pov-
Logan came back and told me someone sabotaged his bike tire, but the phone went off. He went to answer it when it quickly went to voice mail and we heard, "I'm hoping this is Logan, she had me called but there's trouble at Maddison's dinner some dude showed up with claws and is growling. Maddison made the staff and customer leave out the back while she stayed to keep him distracted, hurry please we can't get ahold of the cops." And the message end, I looked at Logan but he took off with his suit already in hand. I called for Storm and she rushed over and said, "I heard let go professor should I get the kids?"