Chapter 11

-Logan's pov-
It was the evening of the parade everything was ready and the stands were set up, but I stayed in the sidelines avoiding people. But I heard, "Logan care to join us in the stands to watch Maddison," and I saw chuck I crossed my arms and said, "I think I'll stay here I don't want her getting nervous if she saw me, plus what about Creed." He gave me a reassuring smile and said, "I'll keep my mind open and if I hear his thoughts I'll let you know ok but don't you want Maddison to know your support her?" This made me sigh knowing he was right and also he knows about my crush on her, but soon we arrived to the stands and the kids greeted me.

-Maddison's pov-
I was nervous beyond my years of singing, but the float started to move. The mayor and Principal of Bayville spoke till they called my name, I stayed out of the spot light letting the music play. But I heard my name being called till I saw the kids and they told me I had this, but I held myself scared till I heard, "You got this Maddison show everyone what you have I'm right here." My heart jumped hearing him whispered that so only I could hear, I looked in the stands till I saw him sitting on the metal roof over the kids.

-Charles's pov-
Maddison relaxed a little and she stepped out till she started to sing softly, everyone was quiet to listen to her. I saw a spark in her eyes when her voice started to grow in confidence, the kids cheered seeing her relax and in tone with her melody.

-Logan's pov-
I smiled seeing her having fun singing again and also at how breathtaking she looked, but when she finished to rest I heard, "Logan! Sabertooth is here he's going after Maddison." This made me mad and I jumped down and rushed to a corner were I could get on Maddisons float, once I got on I saw her sitting under the fake tree. I climbed up but she jumped seeing me and asked what was I doing, once I was up with her help I stood beside her and said, "Chuck picked up Sabertooth he's after you."