Chapter 6

-Maddison's pov-
The male sat down at the counter and said, "Did I miss the rush or did everyone leave sweet heart," I bite back my growl and said, "You miss the rush and my staff left because some had family emergency or to go get there kids." He chuckled but gave off a lion like purr and said, "I see why the runt likes you feisty yet attractive," this had me confused till the dinner door opened and a male in an orange suit walked in growling at the male. He glared and said, "Sabertooth let's take this outside now," the gentleman or Sabertooth I now know growled but he grabbed my arm and said, "What worried I'll hurt your girl Wolverine."

-Logan's pov-
I smelled Charles and Storm outside but Maddison closed her eyes and I was worried, Creed smirked and said, "Awe is someone not feeling well yet you haven't claimed her runt." I growled trying to get closer to get Maddison away from him but she held her head with her free hand and said, "I'm no one's girl and to answer your questions." And she opened her eyes and they were a faint yellow color and said, "It's called holding back my curse," and she head butted him but I heard his nose break while she pulled away. I grabbed her but I heard him coming at us when she held her hand up and his whole body froze.

-Maddison's pov-
Sabertooth growled and asked how when I said, "perks of being a daughter to an hybrid," his eyes widen but I smirked and snapped my fingers making him fall asleep. Once I was sure he was unconscious I let him go, but I felt my nose was bleeding.

-Logan's pov-
I went to call Storm when I heard a light thud, and I saw Maddison laying on her side with her nose bleeding. I called her name but Storm came in and asked what happen, I gently picked her up and said, "she stopped him."