Chapter 2

-Logan's pov-
After a few turned we arrived to the mansion, the gates opened and Maddison pulled up to the steps. She stopped and parked her bike, I climbed off and said, "Thank you again I'll be there in the morning to come get my bike." She smiled and said, "Ok and if you want I'll have your usual to go," this made me smile but I saw the time and I didn't want her to go home at this time. But I heard, "She can stay Logan but have her in the guest room near yours ok," this made me sigh but I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "Maddison if you want do you want to stay the night that way I know your safe."

-Maddison's pov-
I felt my face heat up but he started to turn red and stutter but I called his name till he stopped and said, "I'll stay so you don't have to worry." He sighed but he lead the way till we walked past a few teens, they were watching us but Logan took my hand and said, "Don't mind the kids their noses." This made me giggle and said, "Seems about right," but soon we arrived to a door and he opened it and said, "You can sleep here tonight there is some spar clothes in the dresser, and if anything my room is next door ok." This made me smile and I said, "thank you Logan," he smiled and wished me good night.

-Logan's pov-
I closed her door but I went to grab a drink when I heard the kids talking about how I seem brighter with her, this made me ticked off but Charles came over and said, "She is a lovely young Ms Logan." This made me sigh and said, "she is she sees the good in everyone yet I can tell she's hiding behind some walls she built."