Chapter 12

-Maddison's pov-
Logan stayed by my side but I picked up Sabertooth scent once in awhile but I used my magic have Logan wear a knights suit, he gave me a questionable look when I said, "Don't want the crowd to thing somethings wrong." He sighed but told me once this was over he wanted his normal clothes back, this made me laugh but as I was singing I would change my melody to something different or I would use my dragon side to make effects.

-Logan's pov-
Once the parade was done I helped Maddison down from the float but, she looked around till she snapped her fingers and my clothes were back. This made me sigh but she told me she had to go to the school to change her clothes, I told her no but I saw how she looked at me for snapping but I cleared my throat and said, "I mean not alone not with him around I'll come with you." She blushed but told me ok, and I held my hand out to her. She took it and I brought her closer to me so I know she was right beside me, but I stiffen when I felt weight on my shoulder but I looked down and saw her resting her head on my shoulder.

-Maddison's pov-
Once we arrived to the school I went to the changing room for drama class, I change into my clothes but as I left I heard, "How about you come with me doll." I froze feeling his breath on the back of my neck, he chuckled but he rubbed my shoulders with his hand trying to make me relax but it made it worst. He chuckled and said, "The runt can't save you now so make this easy so my boss can get what he wants."