Chapter 19

-Logan's pov-
I smiled down at her and said, "I'm just glade your ok," she smiled up at me but I lean down and kissed her forehead. When I pulled away she was blushing but she got up and said, "I better get up I owe the kids some lunch and you some food since you've been out." I told her she didn't have to do that but she got up stretching her arms over her head, I smirked at her slyness when her shirt came up a little but she turned around and said, "I brought you clothes there in the closet I'll see you in a little bit."

-Maddison's pov-
I got changed into new clothes for the evening but, as I was walking to the kitchen Kitty and Kurt joined my side and asked if Logan was up. I told them yes but when we walked inside I saw everyone, they stopped and were looking at us me. I walked over to the fridge still feeling there eyes on me when I couldn't stand it and said, "yes," Scott cleared his throat but Rogue said, "H-how you feeling Ms Maddison?" I told them fine but I heard Logan coming but when I went to slice up pork I heard, "but Kurt said you died getting Logan."

-Kitty's pov-
I glared at Kurt for telling them but Mr Logan walked throw the door but stopped hearing that, but I heard a groan and saw Ms Maddison holding her hand now and saw she cut herself.

-Logan's pov-
Maddison clutched her hand but Storm went to check when Maddison growled, she pulled her hand to her chest. But she stiffen and said, "I-I apologized that doesn't happen often," Evan asked what did she do when Charles said, "Ms Maddison is there more to your mutation you would like to share?" She looked away and said, "I have two more shifting forms one is for emergency only and will the second it's more so why I don't like Sabertooth," Kurt asked what when she stepped back giving her more space till a silver glow took over her. Once the glow was gone a black and silver Sabertooth tiger stood in her place, she sat down but chuffled.