Chapter 8

-Logan's pov-
We rushed to the dinning room but I saw the elf setting up the plates when he said, "Your voice is amazing Ms Maddison are you sure your not a secret pop star." I relaxed when I saw Maddison but she chuckled and said, "Nope again part of my mother side will more so my uncle blessing me with a luring voice." I cleared my throat but the elf felled from the chandelier, but before Jean could grab him we heard the flutter of wings till I saw Maddison standing with Kurt by her side in the other side of the room.

-Maddison's pov-
I froze when I saw Logan and the others, I stepped back a little feeling shy of my gifts. But Storm stepped forward and said, "Maddison that was impressive," I held myself and said, "it's nothing I'm just quicker it's second nature to save people." Charles asked if it was my mutation when I looked away slightly but Kurt nudge me and said, "it's ok Ms Maddison," I looked to Logan and he nod. I sighed and said, "Yes and no, my mutation it's more so animal like I guess you can explain. I can do this, *shows claws from nails* and I've been told I act like a wolf and beast when I'm training or in my element. I have enhance sense and endurance plus super strength, and will my k9s are sharper I just don't smile fully like you've seen."

-Charles's pov-
I was surprised her mutation was kinda like  Sabertooth, but I could tell there was more and asked about her other explanation. She rubbed her arm and said, "it's my mothers side she was a hybrid half dragon and human." Jean asked in like in fairy tales when Maddison rubbed the back of her neck and said, "Yeah that she was actually the baby in her family and will I look a lot like her so I'm there favorite niece. Each gave me a blessing to me being an hybrid mutant child."