Chapter 13

-Logan's pov-
I rubbed my head feeling it heal but I quickly got off the ground to Maddisons scent, when I arrived I froze seeing Creed talking to her. But when he got behind her and placed his hands on her I lost it, I charged forward tackling him away from her.

-Maddison's pov-
I called for Logan but he yelled for me to run, this made me upset but I growled but I held my head trying to think till I heard his yell of pain.

-Logan's pov-
I slowly got up from being thrown into the audience seats but I heard growling till Creed was yelling, this had me confused till I looked towards him and saw Maddison go into action attack him and pushing him back towards the stage. But I saw her eyes were dilated and glowing gold with the whites being black. But what caught my attention was her k9s were sharper and her acting feral, she jumped back standing in front of me and growled.

-Maddison's pov-
I heard the kids and looked towards the door but we heard a roar and saw Sabertooth was gone, this made me sigh but I heard Logan getting up. He joined my side but I felt my control coming back when my legs gave out, Logan caught me and helped me sit down. He asked what happen but I saw my reflection with my k9s turning small, the kids ran over and asked what happen when I felt sleepy.

-Kurt's pov-
Mr Logan told us Sabertooth was here for Mr Maddison but when he went to say something, Ms Maddison leaned against him and we saw she was asleep. This had me worried but the professor and Storm arrived but the professor told us she was exhausted from singing and holding back her mutation.