Chapter 20

-Maddison's pov-
I shifted back now being in my grey fur hide, the kids were shocked but I said, "My mutation and mothers bloodline kinda manifested my saber form and wolf form." Kitty asked why my clothes change when I crossed my arms and said, "it's from my wolf and saber form it's spirits are connected to the earth, making me connected to the earth like my mothers ancestors." Kurt told me that is amazing but I heard someone's heart beat pick up till I saw Logan leave, this broke my heart but Charles came to my side and said, "Maddison do you remember your childhood?"

-Charles's pov-
She told me bits and pieces, but she remembered her parents faces and who they were. I gave her a gentle smile and said, "The first time you stayed your mind was very opened to me forcing my own mutation to act, I saw your memories but what stood out to me was you and Logan starring at each other in a forest near a military camp." Her eyes widen and she said, "you means the blurry figure I saw sometimes in my sleep in the forest is Logan," Rogue asked how old Maddison was when she said, "I was born before World War One my father was a normal human until he was selected out of everyone in his unit to be in an experiment. He became the first super Solider, than my mother was a dragon shifter not a mutate she lived in a Native American tribe and well this is what I wore when I was born in our tribe. It stuck with me even after my mother pasted and my father and I left to help win the second war."

-Storm's pov-
Scott was quiet till Kitty snapped her fingers and said, "Your father was his name Steve Rogers?" Maddison smiled and said, "Yes how you know kitty," she pulled her laptop out and showed us a video of Captain America fighting along side different hero's.