Chapter 9

-Logan's pov-
I could see she's uncomfortable with talking about her family, but I walked over and said, "are you having any issues with your mutant powers?" She smiled and said, "No I'm actually in full control even my shifting blessing from my uncle that kinda interacts with my feral side." Storm asked what could she shift to when Maddison looked down but, when she looked back up her eyes were now black but the iris were a bright gold. She stepped back and in a blue glow her form grew till a giant black wolf stood in her place, she sat down but slowly she change till she turned back.

-Maddison's pov-
I sighed feeling all my muscles and bones stretching till I opened my eyes knowing they were blue again, the kids told me that was amazing but I only gave them a small smile and said, "My uncle Micheal blessed me the ability to shift into a wolf and my uncle Luka the ability to be a Sabertooth tiger." They were shocked but Charles looked at Logan than Storm, he smiled and said, "Ms Maddison would you like to join our staff and also be an Xmen."

-Kurt's pov-
We were excited after the professor explained what we do, she smiled and said, "I'll help but if Sabertooth was it? I want to be on stand by when he nears the manner or the kids school, I don't want them getting hurt." This made us smile but Mr Logan told her she would stay away from him but Ms Maddison turned to him and said, "Logan I can defend myself I've done that for about 90 years now."

-Logan's pov-
I froze and asked how when she crossed her arms and said, "Healing factor and kinda immortality from my grandfather," this made my heart jump knowing she would be fine and we were exact equals in powers.