Chapter 16

-Kitty's pov-
I heard Mr Logan cry out but I went back to Ms Maddison and him only to freeze seeing her body laying on the ground not moving, Mr Logan was holding his face crying when I moved closer. But he growled and had his claws on each side of my head, Kurt arrived but he told me we were getting out of here. I told him no and spoke to Mr Logan till I saw his eyes weren't dilated anymore, he felled to his knees and sighed but he was in tears.

-Kurt's pov-
I saw Ms Maddison and froze but we heard a growl and saw Sabertooth, he tackled Mr Logan off the cliff but Mr Logan took off. Kitty told me we had to help him, I agreed but we heard something like wings fluttering till I saw a male beside Ms Maddison. I told him to get away from her when he held his hand beside her face and said, "My niece she needs to help too if you want her to carry her love."

-Kitty's pov-
I held Kurt back when I saw a red glow appeared on her wound than her chest rising slowly, I asked who he was when he stood up from crouching and said, "Raphael or in your cause her uncle my beloved niece told you." I froze but he chuckled and said, "Now go get your lover boy Maddison we'll see you soon," and he disappeared with the fluttering sound again. We rushed over to Ms Maddison but she moved her head till her eyes opened slowly, she asked how long it took for her to heal when I said, "Your uncle healed you." She sat up and asked which one when we told her, she smiled but she said, "Sorry for scaring you kids but next time don't worry I have a healing factor it just depends on how bad the wounds are."