Chapter 15

-Maddison's pov-
I ran faster till I got right behind Logan, but I pushed off the ground behind him and jumped over him. He stumbled back but I turned digging my claws into the ground and growled at him, Kitty stopped but she saw me and said, "Ms Maddison!" I huffed but she was trying to tell me something when Logan charged at me, I tackled him back but I snarled giving him a warning.

-Kitty's pov-
When Ms Maddison tackled Mr Logan he groaned but I saw him blink a few times till we heard, "M-Maddison get Kitty a-and run." She shifted back to normal still pinning him and said, "Logan what in heavens names gotten into you," he growled out her name and mine.

-Maddison's pov-
I could see how much pain he was in from fighting something but I could faintly hear a high pitch noise, but I heard Sabertooth roar along with Kurt yelling.

-third persons pov-
Maddison let her guard down for a split second causing Logan to free his arms, but he yelled and Kitty took off. But Logan gain some control back only to see he stabbed Maddison in the stomach, she froze but Maddison held back the pain and said, "Logan this i-isn't your fault r-remember that."

-Logan's pov-
I retracted my claws quickly but Maddison went to fall to the side when I caught her, I kept on repeating no for what I just did. She gave me a small smile and said, "I-it's ok I'm n-not leaving you," I told her to save her strength but she whisper something till I had to lend down closer. She placed her right hand on my cheek and said, "I love you fight them," and she went cold in my arms.