Chapter 18

-Maddison's pov-
I felt warmth beside me making me unconscious curl up against it, but I placed my hand on top of it now feeling it breath. This made me wake up right away but I looked at who was sleeping beside me when I saw Logan, he was laying in the hospital bed but he moved and was now facing me on his side. But I moved my free hand that was on his chest and drew his facial structure, when I got to his closed eyes I smiled knowing he was safe now. But I went to pull my hand away when I heard, "why did you stop it felt nice."

-Logan's pov-
I opened my eyes after playing possum, I saw her face was flushed. This made me chuckle but she looked down at my chest and said, "how do you feel?" I told her I was fine but I lifted her chin and said, "the question is how are you I-I watched you leave me in my arms." She cupped my cheek and said, "I'm fine my healing factor kicks in when the wound is small or large, but my uncle healed me to help you." I didn't believe her till she sat up and pulled her shirt up to her stomach, but I didn't see any scaring or stitches.

-Maddison's pov-
Logan asked how when I said, "Did you forget when I told you I've been defending myself for 90 years now?" I saw the light turn on in his eyes and he chuckled and said, "I guess I forgot but never do that again, but how did you heal that quickly it takes me a few minutes to be fully healed." This made me sigh and said, "My uncle drop by when I pasted out, Kitty and Kurt kinda got to meet him."