Chapter 17

-Maddison's pov-
Kurt took us to where Logan was, we appeared in front of Sabertooth but Kurt told us he had him. This made me smile but me and Kitty rushed to where Logan was when I saw him being tied up by robots, this made me growl but I used my metal control and crushed each robot till Kitty ran into the control panels.

-Kitty's pov-
Mr Logan growled but the creepy dude told us the lab was going to explode, Mr Logan told him good but I told him not without him. He glared at me but Kurt appeared and told me I was not arguing with him, but Ms Maddison looked at us and said, "hold your breath." We did and she held her hand up causing a blue glow to appear but me and Kurt were now back near the jet, but we heard the explosion and saw the mountain crumble.

-Maddison's pov-
I used my magic making a shield around me knowing it would be hard to get myself and Logan to the kids if we were both hurt, but I found him and helped him from some fallen debris. But he was conscious enough to walk down the mountain, but as we walked he told me he was a monster for killing me.

Time skip

-Charles's pov-
Logan woke up but I told him he was safe now, he held his head and asked if the kids were safe. I reassured him they were, but I smiled and said, "Maddison hasn't left your side since she brought you in." He looked down at his hands and said, "t-that can't be I-Charles I killed her a-against my will by that creep in black."

-Logan's pov-
He sighed and said, "I believe she has some explaining to you but look behind you Logan." I sighed knowing he was trying to lighten my mood but I froze when I saw her sleeping form on the couch we have in the rooms, she was curled up but I saw she had my jackets from yesterday morning on her.