CHAPTER FOURTEEN

(Kegan's POV)

Saying I was irritated would be an understatement. The way he looked at Faye made my blood boil. Everyone knew he was a player. Even I, who didn't give a damn about rumors or gossip knew who he was. How dare he try to flirt with my Faye-

I shook my head realizing what I had just thought of in my head.

Just then, Athena got his attention to herself and she declared her dislike in him confidently. I sighed in relief and mentally thanked her for the change of his attention. I guess we are on the same page with at least that. Maybe she wasn't as bad as I thought. I knew very well that when it came to Faye, we both would on the same page.

"Well Athena, what to do though. I like you. I really like you." Aiden replied, with a wink. He was a huge flirt and I despised guys like him.

We are all snapped out of our little introductory session when Prof. Arai clapped his hands to get the attention from the whole class.

"Alright everyone! So, these are the final groups. The seniors are going to be the leaders for each group. And they will help and assist you during the shoot. So, if there's any questions, feel free to ask them for help. You have 3 weeks to complete this project and I expect everyone to submit on time. And, that's all for today's class. Good luck to you all." He explained before getting up with his belongings to leave the classroom.

As soon as he left the class, everyone went back to discussing in their groups. The space buzzed with chatter as everyone discussed in their own groups.

"You heard him. I'll be helping you guys with this project. So, we should discuss about the concept and you can ask me if you have any questions." Aiden said with a proud voice. I heard a scoff from Athena. "So, do you want to discuss now?"

"I'm hungry!" After declaring that, Athena got up and prepared to leave the class. I too got up since I knew Faye was going to follow her.

The three of us walked out to the cafeteria with Aiden trailing behind us. After we got something to eat, we settled down at a table near the corner. Aiden doesn't get anything to eat but took a seat next to me, facing Athena again. We all continued to eat in silence while he just sat there looking at Athena with amusement in his eyes.

Once in a while, Faye would grant me one of her heavenly smiles as she munched on her curly fries. And as soon as we were all done, Aiden grinned a little before he spoke.

"Are you full now? Can we discuss about us now, love?"

"Huh?" Athena groaned in annoyance as she glared at him.

"Sorry Princess. My bad. I meant the project." He grinned even more seeing her reaction. She then rolled my eyes before looking away. "Oh, come on. Stop ignoring me like that. My heart hurts." He said dramatically and she fake gagged.

I could see the dislike she had for this guy very clearly. She was the kind of person who wore her feelings and words on her face. She was easy to read even for a person like me who knew almost nothing about reading a person.

"I think we should discuss some other time. We all have one more class at 1 pm, so we should get going in a while." It was Faye who saved us from the trouble by speaking up for the first time to him. "I think we should just decide on a date and time to gather to discuss and head to class for now."

Again, Athena showed all her words with her expression. She looked so relieved that anyone could see that she was thanking Faye for what she said.

"At least someone in this group has leadership skills." He smirked and turned to Faye. "As you wish, my lady. So, when do you suppose we meet again?" He said dramatically before giving a killer smirk.