CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"You look beautiful."

Kegan stared at me with wide eyes as he complimented me. I never imagined that he would ever go as far as complimenting me, but considering what he said the last time, it was believable. And it made me smile brightly while I felt euphoric.

"Thank you." I thanked him with a bright smile. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks but I quickly ignored it and reminded him we should hurry back.

I had just changed into the second dress for the photoshoot after we finished the first one. At this point we were really rushing since the weather had started to let down in the past hour. It was quite ideal for the photos since it gave them a softer and more serene loon, but right now the sky looked like it was going to start pouring any second.

"There they are." I pointed at Athena and Aiden who were engrossed into a conversation while they waited for us. Athena had a big smile on her face while Aiden talked to her about something. She even laughed once to something he said.

"Am I blind or are they actually smiling and talking to each other?" I stared at them wide eyed.

I was so used to seeing Athena annoyed when around him so seeing her smiling and laughing was a new thing for me. Then I remembered what she had said about him the other night. Maybe she's finally starting to see the real him.

"You are not blind." Kegan replied as he reached his finger to my chin and closed my mouth. I turned to look at him and giggled.

Athena came running to me when we finally reached them.

"Omg Faye! You look stunning in that dress. I guess you really do have a good sense when it comes to picking cloths." She exclaimed, giddy with excitement.

I wore a wine-red spaghetti strap flowy dress with a beautiful golden necklace and long gold earrings. My long hair was curled into loose waves. And I matched everything with a deep plum heel which matched my plum lips.

"Yes, I do and next time we go shopping, you're going to have to buy one piece of clothing that I recommend. Alright?" I giggled and took the chance to make a deal which I have been trying to do ever since I met her.

"Fine, deal! But just one." She pouted before directing me to the position to start the shoot.

I quickly went near the tree she pointed at and gave her a pose with a little smile. Kegan came near me and held the reflector to my face while Athena took the shot. At this point, I was pretty much used to being photographed since this was the second round. During the first round, I had been so nervous that Aiden had to crack jokes to make me laugh and feel less stiff.

"Okay next pose!" Athena called out and I changed my pose for the next shot. "Okay, looks beautiful. Now give me a sexy pose for a close up shot."

I brought my finger below my lips and parted my lips a bit like how I have seen in magazines. I could feel Kagan's eyes on me the whole time and involuntarily bit my lips to ignore the feeling of blood rushing to my cheeks. It ended up being one of the best shots according to Athena.

"Go girl!" Athena whistled after taking the shot. "Okay, one last one before changing locations. Faye darling, look to your right and raise your head a little."

I did as she instructed and ended up meeting eyes with Kegan who was standing on my right. His eyes were on me and he had his lips parted as he continued to stare at me in awe. He was looking at me with so much intensity that it suddenly started feeling hot. I knew my face was red from the blushing, but I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked so hot; with the way he was looking at me. His eyes burned with lust as his eyes glanced at my lips momentarily.