CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

I was walking around a beautiful meadow, so green and glistering in red roses. The delicate breeze that caressed my skin once in a while, carried a delightful scent that got stronger by the moment. It carried my body forward to the center of the meadow, as my bare feet brushed the soft grass. Though I didn't know what I would find, I felt compelled to move along with the magical breeze. It felt as if the breeze itself was alive, in the form of sweet laughter all around my body.

Though it was a beautiful sunny day, I could not see what was before me. Light layer fog covered the whole meadow making my sight inefficacious. As my feet continued to move ahead, the voice in my head began to feel clearer. The voice felt like music to my ears as it repeated the words, 'come to me'. Even though they were very simple word, it sounded more like a song.

When I arrived at what seemed like the center of the meadow, my feet immediately stopped moving. I took that time to wander my eyes around, wondering how that place made me feel so calm and peaceful. Around that moment, the fog that covered the meadow slowly started to dissipate, adjusting my eyes to the new view ahead of me.

Before me, stood a magical pond surrounded by thousands of huge roses and fireflies. They were all the same red color, yet had a variety of different shades. A glistering light which I initially thought of as a firefly, twirled around my body, before stopping right in front of my eyes. I reached out a hand slowly, and the light settled down on my hand, revealing a little body. I looked at her closely and smiled, as if it was a very normal thing to have a faerie on your hand.

Just then, the musical voice called to me again, making me gasp from how close it came from. I gazed around the pond, and got mesmerized as a form materialized on the huge rock that stood right beside the pond. My feet started moving again, taking me to the beguiling women that has now fully materialized.

Her long, thick flaming red hair was spread all around the rock like a train of clothing. Her skin was as white as snow, and glowed like the sun. Her heart shaped face was completed with a beautiful set of almond shaped eyes, a perfect nose and full rosy lips. Her body was slim like a doll's, but perfectly curvy all at the right places. And her body was wrapped in a shiny piece of red clothing which was the same color as the darkest roses around her.

'Welcome, daughter. I hope this place is to your liking.' She sang the word in what seemed like a beautiful melody.

'It's so beautiful and magical here.' I smiled brightly.

'Do you know who I am, daughter?' She asked and I gazed at her bewitching eyes. They seemed to change the color every time she fluttered her eyes. As I looked deeply into them, I knew who she was even though I had never seen that woman before.

'You are the Goddess of Love.' I answered with surprise in my voice. 'But how am I here?'

The Goddess let out a musical laughter that sounded better than any songs I have ever heard.

'I brought you here, my daughter. I have something to tell you before you wake up.' Her words made me realize that I was dreaming. Though I didn't know how real the dream was, I knew whatever she had to tell me, held very much importance.

'What is it that you have to tell me?' I tilted my head in curiosity. Just then, her gaze became intense making me shiver.

'Take him back, for he is the missing half of your heart. Accept the soulmate bond that links you two together. And claim him, as the one who you'll share your life with.'

'What do you mean?' My voice came out with confusion as I felt everything start to fade around me.

'Listen to your heart, daughter. For it will grant you the thing you desire the most.' Was the last thing I heard as everything faded away, leaving me in complete void.