1 : Disruption

The small family entered a large, cafeteria-like room, with loud music and a mass of on-goers that entered in and out. To the side, there were shops, elevators, party tables and chairs, and photo booths. There were entrances to attractions as well, and more halls that lead to other places. It was huge! She grinned widely. The Main Atrium, it was called.

Though it was humongous, it still was pretty packed with a large crowd of children and adults alike all dining at long party tables that were in front of a gigantic black stage. The room was lit up with heavy lights and neon decorations everywhere. It was a little chilly as well, and the smell of junk food was savory.

(Y/n) and her parents went to the many restaurants that gaped to the left and the right. They all grabbed a quick piece of pizza and drink before the show, which her father informed her, was soon. (Y/n) was beyond overjoyed hearing the news.
___________________________

Soon enough, the group of 3 were done with their junk food. (Y/n) wasn't quite done with her flattening soda when the large speakers around the stage spoke suddenly:

"The show will be starting in exactly 5 minutes! Go on and enjoy a nice piece of pizza and drink before it starts," the same monotonous, robotic voice encourages.

(Y/n) balled up her hands to her sides, excited. Suddenly, the stage lit up with bright neon lights. Heavy, white smoke began to pile up on the stage and pooled off the edge like a waterfall. Enthusiastic pop music began to play loudly from the speakers. The lights dimmed abruptly when a large hologram that nearly touched the ceiling faded in on the stage.

It was of four different characters, moving and swaying hypnotically. There was the bear in the middle, a bird-looking character with colorful accessories on, a punk-looking wolf with long hair, and an green alligator with a red mohawk. (Y/n) craned her head upwards at the display, gasping in surprise. Everyone began cheering enthusiastically, it was almost as loud as the blaring music.

After a few minutes of awe and excitement, the show had finally started. All the lights in the Atrium dimmed until it was dark. Only the neon decorations were on to provide some light. And the restaurants, of course, but they were too far to cause any distraction.

The dry ice smoke began piling up faster then before, the music got louder. The lights began to flash repetitively that seemed to hype up the whooping and clapping crowd. It was overwhelming, to say the least, but it didn't feel like something bad to the child. It was like a grand birthday party before the cake was arriving.

And that arriving cake was when the curtains in the far back opened widely and the silhouettes of four tall figures came marching into the spotlight. (Y/n) recognized them from the holograms and the billboards on the highway! They shot smiles, peace signs and waved to the crowd. Kids were screaming all around her, but she didn't seem to notice them at all, only the animatronics that moved incredibly on the stage.

There was the bear with orange fur and lightning blue streaks on him, she definitely knew him. A white chicken with earrings and pink paint on her face. She had a large blue star-shaped electric guitar strapped around her back. There was the wolf with flashy, green highlighted hair. She had a neon guitar-like piano, a keytar. Then the gator with cool star-shaped sunglasses holding a yellow bass guitar!

(Y/n) grinned with sparkles in her eyes. The chicken began to play the electronic guitar that had a high-pitched, techno sound to it. A name appeared on the big screen behind her: Chica the Chicken! (Y/n) now knew the animatronic's name!

Then the wolf began to play on her keytar, the screen lit up with her name: Roxanne Wolf. (Y/n) thought she looked like one of the very cool girls that are older then her in her school.