2 : I See A Boy

G r e g
________________________

"You what?!" Loudly said the mother. She threw her hands in the air, exasperated. Ongoing people glanced at the bantering family before continuing on the evacuation.

The child's mother pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation. She then walked off whilst holding the girls hand, the girl had a confused look on her face as she was dragged through the crowd.

The woman pushed through the people, going the opposite direction of the mass moving all around them. She was walking towards the faraway counter with a tired looking employee at it.

The father quietly commented, "I swear, I had it!" He was stressed and confused but complied to follow the two, anyways.

__________________________

"So what your saying is that you lost your daughter's guess pass and can't get through the gates?" the employee asked with a bored look on his face.

"Someone could've stole it!" The father replied with desperation. Your family and you were currently at a 'Need Help?' Counter. Most of the people in the building are gone, the occasional few rushing to get out.

The counter had a logo with all the animatronics on it, they had friendly smiles. The smiles looked sharp to the little girl and their eyes a little too lifeless. She was getting shivers from the coldness of the building.

The daughter was confused and didn't know what was a going on. She just knew that Mommy and Daddy were not happy, judging by the tight look on both their faces.

"I'll see what we can do about it," the employee said, adjusting his blue hat with Freddy ears on it. The girl would've giggled at his hat but she decided it was best to remain quiet, the exhausted tension in the air was almost palpable

"Can you please just let us through and get this over with?" The mother said with annoyance and tiredness. Her face was scrunched up with anger and her forehead looked like a wrinkled paper towel with its creases. She didn't mean to sound so rude, this was an annoying situation, but she understood it wasn't his fault.

"It's not as easy as you think. The guest pass is required for the agency to keep your data in check and make sure you were here. I can't just push you through the gates, that'll cost me my job," the employee said calmly. He looked tired but also like he was pitying the small family.

"Ok, fine," the mom said, accepting defeat. The father still looked annoyed but he agreed too, nodding. The child walked up to her father with big eyes.

"Daddy, will Freddy be ok?" The young girl tugged at her father's sleeve. The father looked down at his daughter, his annoyance melting away. The mother was still quietly speaking to the employee in words the girl couldn't quite hear.

"Freddy is just a little sick, gummy bear, but he's gonna be ok," he ruffled the child's hair. She let out a giggle but she was still concerned over what happened on the stage. "Why don't you go sit down and wait for Mommy and I to figure things out, hm?"

The girl nodded and walked quietly away towards a nearby bench. She still kinda heard the banter behind her but she was daydreaming of the big, strong animatronic that was Freddy being sick.

She imagined him being in a bed with a thermometer in his mouth looking frazzled. She couldn't help but softly laugh at the thought.

Suddenly, something caught her eye. It was a flash of dark blue and brown swiftly walking past a corner into a nearby hallway.

Curiously, the young girl walked towards the corner and peeked behind it. She saw a figure padding on the soft, purple carpet with Freddy faces and stars on it.

There was a boy! He was speed-walking down the hallway looking awfully sneaky. A thought popped into (y/n)'s head: Everyone is leaving the building, so why isn't he leaving too? She questioned herself.

Realization hit her when a new thought came to her head: Maybe he doesn't know that he's supposed to leave? (Y/n) frowned, looking determined. She will help him, then! She can go talk to him and tell him the unfortunate news.

She ran towards where the boy went to last; he crossed another corner nearby. She jogged towards where she thought she saw him go only to see that he was nowhere in sight. Where on earth did he disappear to?

The girl wandered and glanced in every direction but there was no sign of him. She grunted, crossing her arms. He couldn't have left the hallways already!

She continued her search before she ended up in a large area, it was huge! It had large, golden statues of all the animatronics. They were in front of big windows with curtains drawn closed. The lights were dim here, but neon plasters glowed brightly with multiple signs. It was relatively warmer and it smelled like detergent.

There was jazz music in the background playing a soft saxophone. (Y/n) recognized the tune it was playing, it was the theme song of this place.

There were multiple rooms and doors. On each of the doors was some sort of symbol representing the animatronic. This place looked fancy and special. There were exciting decorations and plushies of the animatronics strewn about. Her eyes twinkled at the sight. She forgot about the boy.

____3rd person POV:  (Y/n)'s Parents

It took a lot of waiting for the problem to be regulated. The employee eventually called his superior for aid when he couldn't figure things out.
It was getting late, and the Mega Pizzaplex was about to close. Everyone was gone except the family and employees who were about to leave soon, too.

The superior said that they will let it slide this time and let them out. She said it wouldn't hurt to break the rules just this once. The couple was relieved greatly. She scanned her card on one of the gates and when it opened up she let them through. "Hope you had a good time even with all these unfortunate occurrences," she said apologetically.

The parents nodded, saying it was fine. They were happy that they were out of the cold, pizza-smelling place with dizzying grandness. The mom was glad they didn't get lost, either.

The mother grabbed her child by the wrist and walked on. The parents stride to the exit, finally, so they might add, and exited into the fresh night air.

They were ready to just go home and sleep. They were exhausted. Maybe he'll take a bath and she'll kiss their daughter goodnight. Then tell her that she has a new tomorrow the next day, like they do every night.

The mom let go of her child's wrist, opened the door, and entered the car. So did the father. "Make sure you have your seat belt on," commented the dad, not bothering to look to the back seat. There was no response. The adults figured that the girl was tired, too.

The mother sighed, rolling her head back while closing her eyes. "Let's go," she yawned. The man complied and drove away, and away. Far away.

Not knowing that the child they exited with the Pizzaplex was was just a nonchalant boy who went back in to get his Fazcam.  He skipped away from the car to his family when the adults got in the vehicle. The two parents didn't realize that, though. They didn't notice.

And when they did notice that the child they know and love was missing, it was already too late...

_________________________

This is when things get spicy 🌶

Make sure to comment, and vote if you like the story so far! 😉👍