8 : Take My Hand Blindly

Also I wanted to say that the game might be smudged a little more tightly packed just to get the story going. Some things might not make sense or is not in the right place like the game. Please just bare with me but I'll try to get the layout as much as I can.
_______________

(Y/n) grabbed onto the brunette's shoulder with a squeeze. She mustered the most reassuring smile she could.

"We're together now, you don't have to be scared anymore." She decided to play the hero because Gregory seemed to be good at it. She could see her reflection in honey irises. She saw a girl who had a small face but fragile bravery burning in her eyes.

They immediately parted ways as the security bot came back with a flash of its light. It created a rough sound when the tires scraped against the floor.

The bot passed just as quickly as it came. Stiffly turning around and droning on somewhere else. Gregory looked into the shadows and spotted something to the side.

It was a gift box presented on a counter, a tempting gift, what could be a terrible trap. The whole animatronic gang was over it, staring into what would be the eyes of the beholder. They were made out of cheap cardboard and had fictionally large eyes and bright smiles. But they were ominous looking in the neon darkness.

They looked nothing like the large, intimidating creatures that inhabit the stage.

The two kids curiously approached it. Then the girl reached out to touch it but Gregory grabbed her wrist and yanked it back. The girl blinked at him with surprise but he wasn't looking at her, he was gazing at the security bot gliding through the shelves.

"Ah, I see you've found your gift!" Freddy's voice ringed through their watches. "Go on an open it; It might be of help to you!"

Gregory seized the little crank to the side of it. He began to wind it and a soft, cheery tune played. (Y/n) was enraptured by it. The music box sounded like it was gliding through her ears.

The present box opened up with a loud trumpet-like sound, splashing vibrant confetti into the air. It made both the children flinch at the boisterous noise and look for the bot, who was nowhere to be seen and showing no signs of disturbance.

It opened up rapidly, rainbow confetti and decorative ribbons littered the otherwise empty table. Through all that mess there was a single magnet that appeared, it was a weird shape with a purple face and large smile. Seemed like some sort of character (y/n) had never seen before.

It was like a ... hippo with blue eyes?

"Really? A Mister Hippo fridge magnet? Lame..." Gregory said sardonically out of the blue. The com on his watch fizzed as Freddy spoke with deep baritone, he sounded regretful.

"I am sorry Gregory. Truly sorry." His voices tone like he was going to do something bad... but, it was just a magnet, right?

Gregory scoffed slightly and continued on his way. The two walked down a set of stairs behind a large, lit-up screen to the side of the dark gift shop, whilst dodging the silent security bot, of course.

Their shoes tapped against the ceramic stairs and into an area full of more vibrant merchandise items, knick knacks, and savory snacks. Another security bot was surveying the area, it's light casting eerie shapes onto the floor.

Over to the far right there was a yellow machine that looked almost like an arcade machine. Upgrade Your Full Access Pass! the glowing screen said on it in large font.

A bear-like creature that was pink and white with comically large eyes seemed to be smiling and waving on the plaster attached onto the machine. There was a chat bubble next to it but the girl couldn't decipher it for it was too small.