21 : You Are What You Eat

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
This chapter contains:
Graphic Cannibalism(?)
Concerning detailed cannibalistic thoughts
And Gore

You have been warned. You can skip this chapter if you'd like...

________

CRACK!

The bot fell to the floor, the sound of clashing plastic upon tiles echoed down the corridor. But not one came running to find out what that mysterious, yet loud sound came from.

The robot was dragged into a room behind a large metal door. In the back of its neck, lodged messily in, was a wrench that was in reality precisely placed to dismember. The security bot was laid carelessly on a metal bench, its head hit the table with the sound of gears shifting. Its fingers still twitched and its joints still twisted even if damaged. A broken sound of thrashing, detached wires and a damaged voice box flew through one ear out the other.

Vile.

Delicate fingers poked curiously at the robots' sides with fingers far too slender, nails far too perfect, and gleaming eyes far too prodding. Searching and searching, hungry and aching. The digits found what they were looking for, and with a loud snap, the robot's chest plate was forcibly ripped open like a wound.

Eyes poked and dissected the thing before him like a specimen pinned down helplessly. It's blank eyes and whirring software still struggled to breathe, but breathed nonetheless. Is it perhaps... still alive? Something thin and delicate lifted upon his lips, a smile, a wicked, innocent one at that. Can it feel the atrocities he's committing now? Can it tell what atrocities he would commit later? Can it feel the pain of being ripped open?

He chuckled to himself, how ridiculous, such thoughts. This simple machine before him is but a stepping stone for his accomplishments. It barely feels anything at all, not even when he painfully ripped the wrench out of its neck, making black oil ooze out messily on the table, like freshly spilled paint.

He stared, mesmerized, at the machine before him. What comes after the bots' irritating shell is a protective case of tough cables and wires, shielding its vulnerable insides. He blinked, in thought, before shoving the wrench into the tight bond of cables and wires of the bot's chest and slowly pulled down, tearing at the protective wired shell, one inch at a time. He heard the cracks of electricity before he felt it lick up his arm, his teeth pursed together in irritation.

He ignored the pain, mostly.

After tearing through the robot's protective wire wrapping, he pulled back and stared at its now vulnerable innards. He tsked as he found the least impressive parts imaginable to mankind. He thought there would be a bit of something more. But beggars can't be choosers, can they? It must have what he wants.

There were hard drives, joints, plating, a motor and other trinkets he didn't have any care for. The boy grabbed some of the long wires protruding out from it and shoved it through the rag wrapped around his wound, clicking it into place, attaching it to him.

He shut his eyes at the burning, sizzling feeling that came immediately after. He then felt the pleasant tingle of his body finally repairing and mending itself as he leeched off the energy of this bot to help his own depletion. What's yours is now mine, he thought, amused.

Although it seemed like a simple task
to capture a bot, it was quite difficult due to his measly height compared to it. He shrugged to himself nonchalantly at the thought. It just made the victory so much more satisfying to watch it crumple to the floor before it could even process sounding an alarm.