50k! : Why Do You Want To Stay?

Part 3

(Y/n) was back in school after what felt like a too short summer break. All of it was filled with fun and laughter. And it all happened at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a place that she never expected to spend the majority of her summer in.

But it wasn't for the animatronics that she was there for...

(Y/n) officially became a part of a tightly-knit friend group that was made up of five strange but awesome kids. Every time she met up with them, it felt like an adventure.

All of it started by accident too! They mistaken her for someone else, but whoever they were looking for never seemed to show up. She felt bad for taking their place, but she was ecstatic to have a great group of friends who supported her.

She learned a lot about her new friends in the course of a week. Cassidy was the eldest of the group, she was calm and collected and usually was the one who was timid to try new things.

But she was super competitive when it came to games, especially the new arcade game called Princess Quest. She always got a higher and higher score on it and no one seemed to beat her.

Fritz was a wild boy who wanted to be a soldier when he grew up. Specifically, a marine! He never said the real reason why, but (y/n) thinks it's because he adores Foxy, the pirate fox animatronic that was out of order all the time. But it strangely and magically performed again when she was with him.

Fritz showed (y/n) that Foxy isn't that bad of an animatronic. He told great stories if you listen in. And his laugh could be loud and scary at first, but it was contagious once you get used to the fox. She learned to appreciate the animatronic more.

Susie and Oliver were both twins. Not identical in looks, they were fraternal, Oliver was one hour older than her. But both of them have the same mischievous glint in their eyes. They bickered quite often, but you could tell that they were really close.

While they both were blonde, Oliver's hair is a little darker shade than Susie's. The young girl has bright blue eyes while Oliver has brown eyes like chocolate chips. Susie was much shorter than Oliver too. You wouldn't tell they were related if they didn't say anything.

Oliver was cheeky and laidback, he would sometimes tease others too, but never with bad intentions. He liked to tell jokes and pat (y/n) on the back to congratulate her on something. (Y/n) found him very funny.

Susie was incredibly clingy and sweet. Every time (y/n) saw the blonde, the blue-eyed youth would latch onto her while squealing about how much she missed the girl. (Y/n) and her played a lot together when things were slow.

The blonde once brought her big yellow puppy to the pizzeria in secret. She had to hide him from the employees all the time, but when the coast was clear, the kids would play with him.

Susie loved her puppy, she adored every tuft of fur on him. She named him Lucky, which suited him a lot with all the sneaking they did to get him inside. (Y/n) found Lucky's fur to be real soft. She only saw the dog a couple times, though.

And then there was Caz, who was her bestest friend in the entire world. He was the first one she met, and every time she's with him, he makes time fly by like nothing. She adores him and his awkward personality and soft smile.

When she finds herself alone with him, they go on an adventure together. It was always something new. They would travel throughout the diner, the tables and the kitchen, on the lookout for the yellow bunny.

She never told him that she saw the bunny too, because that would make him worry for her. He's scared of the yellow bunny, so is she.

The other children would tease him for it, especially Oliver, Caz's frenemy. Though it was all in good time, and Oliver did it for a laugh, a worried look would always flash in those blue eyes at the mention of the mysterious rabbit.