46 : Tensions

Freddy's voice box stuttered like the fluttering wings of a butterfly. The girl saw the way his eyes visibly widened at the sight of the disgruntled security guard. His yellow optics swapped between her glaring green eyes and Monty's nervous sneer. Gregory's once psychotic smile flipped into a deep frown as his manic expression melted into a bored and irritated one. How dare she interrupt such a wonderful scene, he seemed to be thinking as an eyebrow raised, not even flinching when the light of the heavy duty flashlight shined on him. Sun's glowing crimson eyes that were once flared up soon fissured and died, Moon's dark presence leaving. Sun seemed to be the most guilty attacker there, as his wide grin looked almost bashful and shamed, like a 'good' dog caught in the act of biting someone's hand bloody.

Vanessa felt the murderous tension in the room, it was like a thousand needles pinned on her shoulders and back. Monty looked outraged, not only from the fact that he was cornered into the wall like some wild animal, but how Vanessa caught him in such a helpless situation. Never in the history of the Pizzaplex had the animatronics fought like this, sure they might have their differences from time to time, but Vanessa knew that this was not any normal night in the wide array she played a part in the Pizzaplex.

Freddy took a step forward towards her, he looked like a towering mountain of haggard scrap, with the majority of his upper-body twisted and dented and scratched. Vanessa's eyes widened at his hellish approach, he only wanted to explain himself before she was led on by any ideas. But it was already too late, a panicked look flashed in those green eyes before she swiped at a rod taser from her belt, pointing it threateningly at him. The bear paused in his steps at the sight of the electric weapon.

"I'm mandated to use this on you bots when you freak out like this!" She said, gritting her teeth before shoving her weapon towards the other robots, an electrifying crackle hissed violently from the pincers on the rod as violet arcs stemmed off of it. They all backed off and away from Monty, who melted with unspoken relief. But she quickly pointed at him, her eyes were fierce, the metal rod forcing him off of the wall like a shadow to light.

"Get away from her." Her command echoed off the walls of the corridor, her green eyes were like chips of ice. Time seemed to pause, Monty's eyes glowed with fury, his programming forcing his joints one by one to follow her command. He gritted his teeth together into what looked like a mirthless smile, but it seemed more like a sneer than anything.

"As you wish..." His voice was dark and heavy, mocking and seething. But Vanessa was not having it, the taser crackled and sparked warningly, making the gator flinch away. They both knew that she wasn't afraid to use it. When the little girl was in full view, Vanessa glared down at her through her long eyelashes, her tight-lipped frown downcast and cold. The girl's eyes were pale and fearful, but she stared resiliently into the woman's eyes, the gold star of Vanessa's Night Security badge gleamed in the dim light almost menacingly. There was a familiar and dark presence to the woman, last time the girl encountered the guard was when she first saw Gregory's nefarious motives. The girl could still feel Vanessa's nails digging into her shoulders, as the puppet strings were pulled on the night guard. The girl soon saw that they were colored a fresh color of light pink. Unbefitting for such a cold and mysterious woman.

"You're coming with me," Vanessa soon grasped her arm tightly. The girl could think of a protest or two, but honestly she just wanted to run away and hide from all of these strange creatures. If the security woman was her way out, despite the fact that said woman was dangerous and easy to anger, then so be it. The girl just wanted to close her eyes and sleep, her energy had already faded a long time ago, and she felt nothing but exhausted and wary. But she knew if she slept, she would be infected by strange dreams and visions she couldn't comprehend. No longer did she want to see strange monsters and hear laughter of children long gone in an age from the past.

The question she had been asking all this time still remained: Why her?

But honestly it was already answered for her a thousand times over. She knew she had to remain strong, because she wanted to see her father and mother again. She'd do anything to see them again, she doesn't care if they're angry or disappointed with her, she just wanted to see her home, the car in the driveway, her bedroom... 

The security guard passed the animatronics. They didn't hide the fact that they all disliked her. Sun stepped away from her, he was silent and solemn. Freddy remained glued in place, his yellow eyes transfixed on her and the girl but he made no move to stop them. Monty had his arms crossed, there was a furious smirk on his face but like the others he did nothing. They all hated her, but the woman couldn't care less. She was fixing all the mistakes she made. She was fixing it because if she didn't that would mean she would fail. And if she failed that would mean she would be punished. And punishment would mean that she-!

Vanessa glared at Gregory. There was a look in her eyes. Like she was experiencing a hazy memory, it was strange. She remembered something about the boy, something dark and inhumane, but she couldn't remember what, her brain a melting haze of merging thoughts. The only thing that came to mind was the destroyed robots that littered the grounds of multiple dark and hidden rooms, they were all split open alive and gutted like fish. But the boy simply stood still, gripping the ax limply to his side.

He actively glared at Vanessa, his eyes dangerous as he observed the way the woman held and dragged (y/n) with her like a rag doll. The security guard stopped and observed him with cold certainty. Gregory frowned at her, his expression just as cold and unfeeling, but there was an obsessive haze in his eyes that were glued onto the little girl. Don't touch what you shouldn't touch. Don't touch what you shouldn't touch! Has anyone taught you manners to not touch what isn't yours, silly human? Silly humans trying to interfere. Why do they always interfere? Why do they always-

"I'll take care of you later," Vanessa said before quickly dragging the girl out of the murderous crossfire. He didn't care that she had a taser. He'll burn himself a thousand times over for (y/n.) He'd do anything for the girl if she simply stayed. He'd do anything for the humans if they simply stayed. He'd do anything! What do they not understand? Gregory started to giggle silently and maniacally to himself as he watched them leave, his shoulders shaking. All the other animatronics observed him with wary optics. He felt a burning ache in his chest. He really tried to remain confident in the plan, but he felt like everything was failing. The only thing going right for him was that his bots found Chica and dismantled her. Her CPU will be his and he'll finally have access to larger and better data.

That damned security guard. That damned security guard! He'll catch her, he'll be sure to catch her when she stops watching the shadows. He'll be sure to catch her when she has her guard down. Then (y/n) will be his! Freddy, Moon, Sun, Montgomery, Roxanne, Vanny, the Virus- No one will be able to stop him! No one! He burst out into psychotic laughter, it echoed through the hall and the only thing on his mind was blood, blood, and blood-

Suddenly, he heard steps rapidly approaching behind him and he swung around, the edge of his ax dug deep into Monty's side, a crackling sound followed after as he pulled his ax away before Monty could grab it, black oil soon leaked from the wound. The gator grinned furiously at him, Gregory's eyes widened manically, but soon, Freddy punched the green animatronic with vigor. Monty stumbled back, wiping his jaw that was covered in Freddy's bleeding oil from the bear's ripped up hands. Freddy growled threateningly, his sharp teeth gleaming just as menacing as Monty's. It seemed like grudges don't fade away in just one night, and the room was once again filled with the need to release rage.

There was a clicking sound of metal skin flipping over, and Moon suddenly cackled before grabbing the boy roughly from behind, hoisting him up. The boy reacted fast and grabbed Moon by the arm before breaking it with precision, a loud crackling sound bounced off of the walls and Moon was shocked into still silence before his red eye gleamed brightly and dangerously like a stoplight. He knew Sun was still in the room, he didn't expect him to attack so soon, but it was his mistake for turning his back on the potential threat. The Daycare attendants limbs were strong but thin enough to snap, no human could do it, and Gregory knew he could manage to at least crack it. The boy's feet that were once off the ground soon landed, he spun around to face Moon, who's red eyes gleamed murderously with revenge. Gregory's ax was raised, the edge of it gleaming with black ichor from when he struck Monty. He smiled with deadly friendliness as he observed Moon's manic rage at his broken limb that twitched and twisted.

"Let's finish this shall we?"