4| Because Of Her

Sebastian's PoV

I let out an annoyed sigh as I read over the paperwork. I'm fucking sick and tired of it. Domenico been gone for a few weeks now, leaving me to fill in his job. This is why he does it. I don't fucking like paperwork unless I absolutely have to go through it and read every single fucking word. I couldn't find anyone who'd be able to do it properly so I decided it'll be easier if I just did it.

"You okay, babe?," my fiancée, Isabella, asked as she massaged my shoulders from behind me. I dropped the pen and leaned my head back somehow finding it relaxing. I let out another sigh and moved my head, giving her the hint to stop. She dropped her hands and sat in the chair across the desk.

She cleared her throat before opening her mouth to speak. "If it's too much, then tell Dom to come back. Maybe Vin can fill in for him." I narrowed my eyes at her. She let out a sigh. "I've forgiven him for what he said. Why can't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Besides he can't keep his mouth shut for shit and we're trying to keep you out of the public eye, aren't we?"

She agreed. She's the one that said she wanted to keep away from the public for a while. That even includes our close family and friends at least until the wedding.

"How are you both? She been giving you any trouble?," I asked her, glancing down at her barely swollen belly. It's not as noticeable unless you know what you're looking for.

She chuckled lightly.

"Apart from kicking me and disturbing my sleep because she's on my damn bladder then no."

I let out a chuckle.

"I think I've decided on a name," she randomly said after a few moments. I let out a hum. "I want to name her Lili but with an 'I'."

I tensed. I cleared my throat as I stood up and grabbed my phone, glancing at it. "Shit," I cursed. "They need me at the office. You'll be okay here, right?"

She nodded her head as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Don't act confused you know exactly what you did. I grabbed my stuff and immediately headed out to the car before driving to my company building.  It's not like she can come with me anyway.

I'd tell you what we do but there's no point. All you and anyone else in the world needs to know is that the business is completely legal. Because of her.

Lili.

She wants to name the kid Lili. I can't help but think that the spelling of the name was done on purpose. She could've gone with Lily. Not Lili.

I entered the building and made my way up several floors before getting to my huge office. "What's up?," I asked Valentina who was waiting for me as I entered.

I may or may not have lied to Isabella about being needed at the office.

"We've got the potential buyers coming tomorrow," she stated. I nodded my head.

"How's Vin? And the twins?," I asked gingerly. She nodded her head as a small smile played on her lips.

"They're all fine. Vin misses you." I shrugged my shoulders acting like I don't care about Vin. Of course, I care about him, I've known him since we were kids.