37| Date Night

Liliana's PoV

"The night has just started." I let out a chuckle as he ushered me towards the blanket. "Sit," he demanded as he pointed to the blanket with pillows covering it. A small little picnic basket sat on the ground. He sat across from me and got out all of the food.

"My favourite," I gushed as he got out two burgers. I bit into it. "Heaven."

He raised an eyebrow before he dug further into the picnic basket. He pulled out a slice of pizza. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He's acting like it's a magic hat.

"Hey! I want one."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I got it first." I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm kidding."

He passed me the slice he had in his hands, putting it on my plate before getting out another one.

"Word is now out to all the tabloid that Isabella and I are over. I told them that she left," he shrugged.

I nodded my head. "Good, she's finally in the past." Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

It was Valentina. She sent me a picture of her dress that had finally arrived. "That's so pretty," I commented before showing Sebastian. He nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"I can't believe Vin is actually getting married tomorrow," Seb sighed out. 

"Unbelievable and the fact that neither of them are having a bachelor or bachelorette party," I scoffed out. "I know they're not having one because they don't want it but still."

Sebastian shrugged. "Vin is staying at ours tonight," he commented. I nodded my head. He's probably having fun over there on his own with the TV. I shut my phone off and put it on the side, putting all of my focus on Sebastian.

~

"Oh my god!," I chortled. "Remember that time we went to Dubai and we swam in the sea." He let out a chuckle.

"Yeah," he laughed as he rested his head on my legs as I sat up straight. "I grabbed your leg and you fucking shit yourself!"

I did not literally shit myself.

I lightly hit his arm as laughter bubbled up out of me. "I thought I was gonna die! And you disappeared. I thought the shark ate you!"

"Stop being a baby," he teased. "You just wanted to save yourself."

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes. "If you weren't under the water, I would've used you as bait to protect myself."

"I would've just handed you to the shark."

"Asshole."

"Your favourite one."

"Who told you that?," I joked. "I'd say you're fifth on my lists of favourites."

"At least I'm on it," he shrugged. "Just wondering who's first?"

"Like hell I'm telling you that!"