13| Taunting

Sebastian's PoV

"Did my invite get lost in the mail, darling?" My body froze as I heard her voice.

What the fuck is she doing here? She cannot be here. I turned my body to face her as did Isabella. I hope this hasn't fucked shit up.

I specifically made sure the security I got was the best. I didn't want anyone that wasn't invited here yet she managed to get through.

How the fuck did she even know I was getting married today? Fuck, fuck, fuck. I really hope this doesn't stop the wedding from happening. That will mean almost six years of my fucking life have been wasted.

This has to happen. I will make sure it does even if it's the last thing I do.

Regardless of all that, it's nice to see she grew a backbone. I mean, she had one before but it wasn't as obvious or as big as it is now.

Fuck that. Fuck her. Fuck everyone. This fucking wedding is happening today whether she likes it or not.

Liliana's PoV

"Did my invite get lost in the mail, darling?," I asked with a smirk as Isabella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked back and forth between me and Sebastian. He looked like he wanted to kill me.

Haha, jokes on him. She tried to kill me but failed.

All eyes were on me. I know I look amazing. My makeup is flawless, my dress is sort of like a revenge type of dress. It's a red body-con dress with a sweetheart neckline.

But that's totally irrelevant right now.

With my gaze fixated on Sebastian and Isabella, I saw, from the corner of my eye, Doms eyes widen as he saw me. Vin and Valentina looked at each other proudly, knowing they are the reason why I'm here. Dom is also part of the reason since I can't get what he said to me out of my fucking head.

~Flashback~

"I thought you were different. You were family to me. A sister. I knew I'd do anything to protect you but you wouldn't do the same, would you? You're just selfish and I wish I realised this sooner. Honestly, I wish we never met."

~End Of Flashback~

I forced myself out of my own head to focus on what's happening in front of me. I cannot lie and say that his words meant nothing to me when they did. They cut pretty deep, mostly because no one has ever really said that to me before. I was selfish for leaving, I admit that but I am family to him whether he wants me to be or not. I'm always gonna be here for him from now on.

I watched intently as Isabella and Sebastian dropped hands. Isabella turned to face me. I hid my shock when I saw her growing belly. She's pregnant.

Yet, she drank a glass of champagne earlier. Unless I imagined it? I did not. I really do not need to be second guessing myself at a time like this.

My face remained neutral as I forced my eyes to her face. "Who are you?," she asked, clearly confused. Come on, I don't look that different, do I?

"Oh, he's not told you, has he?," I asked feigning concern, doing exactly what he did to me with Jordan. She slowly shook her head. If she wasn't such a bitch, I'd probably actually like her.