15| I Had To

Liliana's PoV

"What did you want to talk about so desperately that you had to wake me up?," I snapped at Sebastian as soon as I slid into his car.

I glanced at the time on my phone. 3:00am. Valentina had come and woken me up, claiming he was outside and refusing to leave. I obviously had to get up from my comfortable bed to deal with him.

I have no idea how the fuck he knew I was staying there and to be honest I really don't want to know.

He stayed silent as he sped off down the road. It's 3:00am. I'm in no mood for games. "Have you not seen the fucking time?," I scowled. "I'm in no mood for your games so say whatever the fuck you need to say and drop me back off at home."

He continued driving, ignoring me. I contemplated between grabbing the steering wheel and risking my life or opening the door and throwing myself out of it, also risking my life.

He glanced at me warily as I stared longingly at the door handle. Slowly, his fingers inched towards the lock button before pressing it down, locking the door. I guess the only option left now is to grab the steering wheel.

"Don't even think about it," he threatened me. I let out a sigh and slouched back in the seat and closed my eyes. Maybe, I could get some sleep while we get to wherever.

If this happened at any other time, during the day, I would not be acting as calm as I am now. I'm just like this when I'm tired. The only thing I care about is getting some sleep but if he's taking me to my death, at least then I'll be able to catch up on all the sleep I've lost in my entire life.

I don't know if that's a pro or a con...

~

"What!," I snapped as he shook me awake. He rolled his eyes and leaned back into his seat.

"Nice to see you're still still cranky when you've not had enough sleep," he mumbled. I ignored his comment and stared out for the window. He didn't say a word as he got out of the car, making sure to take the keys with him.

Damn, he really thinks I'd drive off with his car? I mean, I would but...

I begrudgingly got out of the car before checking the time on my phone. 4:00am. And I have no service. Fucking amazing.

He might as well just kill me. I want to be in my bed. This is hell. This is torture especially because the wind is biting me and I'm currently wearing pyjama shorts and a random T-shirt. I really should've brought a jacket with me.

I finally decided to look around. We were in a clearing. I slowly walked towards the edge. I've been here before. The city below us was dark as not a single household was awake.

I think I've been here with Matteo before I found out he was crazy. Then again it's been six years so I can't really remember.

Sebastian was sat on the ground, his legs dangling off the edge. I sat beside him crossing my legs underneath me, not daring to let my legs dangle in the air.

I do not have a death wish.

We sat silently for a moment since my attitude and sarcastic comments were resting and refilling for the day ahead. I was in no mood for his bullshit.