36| All Mine

Sebastian's PoV

Waking up to her next to me is the greatest thing ever and I'm glad it's a forever thing now. She's not leaving my side and if she tries to, I will handcuff her to me and swallow the key.

She won't find that key and she'll be stuck with me forever.

That seems like a good plan.

She walked out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around her, I shifted slightly in my seat. Words cannot describe how fucking perfect she is. She could think she looks like a clown and she actually could but in my eyes, she's perfect.

She let out a sigh and walked back out of the closet. "Are we definitely going on our date tonight?," she asked, putting her hands on her hips, still wearing a towel. I nodded my head.

"Positive."

She let out a sigh and walked towards where I was seated on the couch. Without a warning, she sat next to me before laying down. Her wet hair was sprawled all over my lap, making my pants wet. She didn't seem to care as she closed her eyes.

I ran my fingers through her wet hair. I wonder what's under that towel.

"You should really stop saying things out loud," Lili spoke with a chuckle as she cracked open an eye.

"Huh?"

"Don't act like you didn't say what you just said," she teased.

"I'm not denying it," I shrugged. "I just didn't realise I said it out loud."

~Sexual Content Ahead~

Liliana's PoV

"How about we make this bedroom really ours?," I suggested, sitting up. He gazed at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm listening." A smile grew on my face.

"How about this, this and this comes off?," I asked even though it sounded more like a demand as I lightly tugged on his blazer, shirt and pants. I crawled over on top of him until I was straddling him. My arms hooked around his neck as my towel rose around my thighs. He glanced down before his eyes slowly trailed up towards my face.

"Only if this comes off," he tried to negotiate as his hand moved towards the top of my towel. Before I could stop him, he lightly tugged on it causing it to fall to my thighs. "Whoops," he spoke unapologetically as he looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes as my hands moved toward his shoulders in an attempt to pull his blazer off him. Quickly, he shrugged it off and threw it behind the couch.

Taking my time, I slowly but surely unbuttoned all of his buttons, leaving his chiseled chest bare for me to gawk at. Soon, the top half of his body was completely naked. Unzipping his fly, I slid my hand in there making my way to into his boxer briefs. Without even touching it, he was as hard as a rock already. I gently stroked it, my hand moving up and down slowly as much as it could.

He didn't waste anytime in trying to make his lips latch onto the skin of my neck. Biting and sucking, he slowly made his way down to the valley between my divorced boobs, letting out a groan.

I lightly pulled on his hair wanting his lips on mine as I pulled my hand away. Without a warning, he grabbed my thighs as he stood up from his seat with his lips still devouring mine. Feeling my back hit the bed, I broke away and pulled on his pants wanting them off.

In one swift movement, they and his boxers were nowhere to be seen, leaving every inch of him exposed. Frantically as if I was to disappear again, his lips were on every inch of me.

"You're mine," he growled out as he placed a finger inside of me unannounced. I let out a gasp as he quickly added another finger, not wasting any time. Slowly but surely, his fingers began circling my clit. "Every single fucking inch of you."

I have to say my stomach did a flip.

Pumping his fingers in and out, my hands gripped the sheets before gripping his hair. Knowing I was about to come undone, he stopped and pulled his fingers out.

"Tasty," he said, licking his lips as I glared at him.

"Come on, that's not fair," I complained, panting slightly, wanting the knot in my stomach to disappear.

A smirk grew on his face. "Life isn't."

He pulled back and stroked his hardened dick. I closed my eyes for a moment. "Finish what you started, Seb," I told him.

Feeling something warm at my core, I brushed it off. Without a warning, he slammed himself into me, making me let out a gasp as my eyes shot open. Now with his face in front of mine, he gave my lips a light peck, his eyes filled with love.

Strangely enough, that didn't hurt.

Slowly, he pumped himself in and out of me before his thrusts quickly sped up. All that could be heard through the room was our moans and groans. My fingernails dug into his back but he didn't seem to mind as he kept his eyes trained on me the whole time.

Once we had both came, he leaned down and placed a light feathery kiss on my collarbone.

"Now, you're all mine," he spoke firmly, making a small smile grow on my face. "I love you, Lili."

"I love you, Seb," I replied breathlessly.

~Sexual Content Is Over~

~

"Close your eyes," Sebastian said for the hundredth time.

"We're in a forest," I said flatly. "You could be trying to kill me."

"I wouldn't," he reassured me.

"You promise?," I asked. "Because you're not even wearing a suit."

"That's because today is an exception," he spoke as he kept his hands firmly over my eyes.

I almost tripped over sticks and twigs with Sebastian being the only thing that's prevented me from falling. "Are you gonna kill me?," I asked, only for him to let out a chuckle.

"Okay, we're here," he spoke loudly almost the minutes later. He moved his hands from my eyes.

I let out a gasp as I walked forward. Little lanterns and fairy lights were hung up on the trees with a blanket covered with pillows were on the ground. Fireflies were dancing around. We were near a cliff. Down below, I could see a whole town.

"Woah," I gasped out. "It looks so beautiful and amazing." I turned to face him. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet," he spoke with a chuckle. "The night has just started."

~

A/N

I felt like there should be at least one sexual scene in this book. I have no idea how to even write one even though I've only written a couple so I hope this is good enough.

Little side note, we're closer to the end than you think😉

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Lots of love,
Iamahatlover🤍