43| Forever With You

Epilogue
Six Years Later

Liliana's PoV

"And that's the end of the story, babies," I said to my six and four year old as we all sat in one bed. My newborn made a noise in my arms. "That's how mommy and daddy met and fell in love with each other."

I was right when I said that I could not wait to start the rest of our life together because this scene in front of me looked perfect to me.

Our whole life is interesting so I decided that I might as well tell the kids, leaving out all of the bits that aren't very child friendly.

Sebastian stood, leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest, covering my name. "Come on," I ushered him over. "Take her." He held his arms out as I slowly gave him the baby.

"So you got married then ran away and then came back and got married?," my six year old son, Luca, spoke.

We named him Luca as a tribute to his brother that was killed.

"Yeah," Sebastian and I both shrugged at the same time.

Almost every night I tell them this story and they always have more questions to ask. Sebastian turned around with the baby in his arms giving me a clear view of his back, the same back that he didn't get tatted all those years ago. What was once empty was now almost filled.

Luca's name sat at the top, almost at the nape of his neck, in cursive with his date of birth underneath. My 4 year old, Armani, got out of the bed and followed Sebastian. His name was under Luca's with the date of birth too. All that's left for us now is to find a name perfect for our daughter. He'll get that tatted too.

"Go to sleep," I told Luca. "Go to bed."

Letting out a groan, he got out of the bed and left. Sebastian had gone to put the baby in the nursery and to tuck Armani into bed.

Honestly, if you told me all those years ago that this is where I would end up, I would've laughed in your face. Mostly because I thought I would've been dead by now.

"All done," Sebastian said to himself, feeling accomplished. I gave him a soft smile.

"I think we should name her Elena," he spoke as he laid next to me on the bed. I turned onto my side, facing him as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Really?"

He nodded his head. "It's a beautiful name plus, you went by that name for years."

A beaming smile grew on my lips. Why didn't I think of that name before? "I guess we're calling her Elena."

"I'm gonna have to add to my collection."

~

16 Years Later

"Elena Di Salvo!," I practically screamed at my teenage daughter. Life was much simpler when she was a baby.

"Mother," she spoke, mocking me as she slammed the door shut behind her.

"Don't give me that tone," I snapped. "Where the hell have you been?"