21| Happy

Liliana's PoV

"No!," Valentina gasped out in shock. "She fucking lied?" I nodded my head.

Vin let out a sad sigh. "I missed my fucking chance to push that bitch down the stairs." Valentina gave him a weird look. "What! I thought she was pregnant. I can't have killing a foetus on my conscious as well as all the other shit."

"What shit?," I asked curiously. He shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to tell me.

"I can't believe she would stoop that low," Valentina mumbled, still unable to get her head around the fact that Isabella faked her pregnancy.

I shrugged my shoulders. "At least we don't have to wait, around nine months, to kill her anymore."

"Oh really," Vin whined, dragging the 'y' as if he was disappointed. I raised an eyebrow. "I wanted to order a human glass cage."

"So?"

"That's what I wanted to put her in after she would've had the baby."

"Sometimes you remind me of Joe from You," I said sadly. "Obviously, minus his brains and love for reading and tendency to stalk women."

"So how do I remind you of Joe?"

"He killed people."

"Still not following," Vin said confused.

He killed people. Just like you.

"Ok, never mind," I waved it off. "Have you-Have you guys spoken to Dom?"

Vin nodded his head. "Yeah, he came to the base to check on the mafia." I nodded my head. "Why's it called a base? Why not HQ? Or headquarters?"

"HQ and headquarters is the same thing," Valentina replied, genuinely confused.

"I knew that," Vin said sheepishly, even though I knew he really didn't know.

"HQ is more obvious than a base. Plus, it's underground," I answered for him. He nodded his head. "Vin, sometimes, I can't believe you're an actual father to two kids."

"Neither can I," he said with a huge smile. "I'm the fun parent. Tina isn't."

She glared at him. "Call me Tina again and-."

"I'm sorry baby," he said without thinking, probably already knowing what her threat is.

"It's okay," she answered. "After all, you birthed one baby and I birthed the other one, right?"

"Wha-," he said before he stopped mid word. "Last time me and you checked, I didn't have a vagina." She rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, Lili, I wanted to ask what you're doing today," Valentina spoke.

I thought about it for a moment not wanting to accidentally double book myself. "I was gonna go visit Jordan. Why?"

"We can do that together, then we can go dress shopping."

"You've set a date?," I asked.