18| Problem

"Where the fuck is Jordan?," I asked as I walked into the house with Valentina following slowly behind me. "What the fuck are you doing here, Sebastian?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sorting out a problem."

I shook my head slowly. "If you've hurt him, I swear to g-."

"Shit. That's why you called asking where she was," Valentina pieced together. I let out a gasp as I walked towards him and punched his arm. He didn't move an inch.

"You fucking asshole. And to think I thought you fucking cared," I said angrily. "Where's Jordan and where the fuck is his family?"

"The family have gone to some theme park or something for the day," he shrugged carelessly. "Jordan decided to stay behind." A murderous smile grew on his face and it wasn't the nice one either. He looked like a serial killer, like the ones you see in documentaries on Netflix.

Honestly, it terrified me because I've only ever seen this once before.

"Where is he?"

"JORDAN!," Valentina yelled as she pushed past Sebastian and searched all the rooms in the house.

"I'M NOT FUCKING MESSING AROUND!," I screamed at him. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!"

He stayed silent until Valentina returned. "He's not here," she breathed out.

"SEBASTIAN, TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" I pushed him but he didn't even move an inch.

He let out a dark chuckle causing a shiver to run down my spine. Now, this wasn't the nice type of shiver we all love. This is the one we don't ever want to feel again.

"Thought you said you were done with me?," he asked questioningly as he tilted his head to the side, watching me.

"I am," I spat out. "Give me Jordan and I'll leave, just like you want me to."

"I can't do that," he shrugged. "I caused the problem so, I'll fix it."

"You don't need to. I will do it and I'll leave."

"You know what?," he asked.

"What?," I questioned, not really wanting to know whatever it is.

"I think I'm gonna keep him," he spoke. My eyes widened.

He's talking about Jordan like he's some animal.

Suddenly, he burst out into laughter. "You should've seen the looks on your faces!," he cackled out. When he realised we weren't laughing with him, he stood up straight and took a deep breath with a sinister smile still playing on his lips. "I'm kidding."

"Follow me," he demanded as he turned and walked deeper into the house. Suddenly, we came across a door.

"The basement," Valentina put together. "I didn't check the fucking basement." I gave her a 'what the fuck' look.

"So I wasted-."

"Shut up," Sebastian silenced me. Before we opened the door, Sebastian stood in front of it, blocking it. "Guns, knives and any other weapons you got." He pointed towards the table.