17| Hurt Him

Two days after their talk

Liliana's PoV

I've had my day or two of sadness and now todays the day I pick myself back up and bandage the wounds. I looked at myself in the mirror as I put my lipstick on, hoping it doesn't mess up.

I've realised that I should just give Sebastian what he wants. At least, I'll let him think I am. I just want to try to hurt him the same way he hurt me.

Then when he comes to his senses, he'll be begging me to forgive him.

At least, I'm hoping that's what will happen.

I left my room and headed downstairs where everyone else was sat. "I'm going out," I said.

"Where?," Vin asked as if he's my parent. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You were crying yesterday. Now, you seem perfectly fine. What happened?," Valentina asked curiously.

"My eyes have been just been opened. I feel like I've been walking with them closed."

"So you got a new perspective?" I nodded my head.

She made a tut sound. "What was that?," I asked her.

"You're gonna go over to his house, aren't you?," she asked. I shrugged my shoulders, acting like I have no idea what she's talking about.

"He only fucked you over because you let him," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop quoting that song." She mumbled something under her breath before walking away.

But it's no lie. I literally gave him the keys to causing me pain.

"Anyway, I'll be back later," I said to Vin before I swiftly left.

~

I finally got to his house and lied to the security guy at the gate about being friends with the couple and how they're expecting my arrival. It worked since he let me in. They really need to tighten up their security.

Imagine if I was a serial killer and I've just been let into their home. The first person I'd kill is Isabella. Then I'd go find his mom.

I parked my car right in front of the huge double doors before getting out and being greeted by the butler. Instantly, I was led to their office.

This home brings back memories.

I could hear them bickering behind the door before the butler pulled it open. Isabella began shouting. "What the fuck are you doing here? I want you to get the fuck out of my house and away from my husband!"

"I think you forgot that he was my husband first," I spoke calmly.

"Oh fuck you!," she yelled out. I fought the urge to go over there and give her a big bruise as I held myself back.

I have really good self control.

"Isabella," Sebastian suddenly said sharply, instantly making her quiet. "Get out."