27| Questions

Sebastian's PoV

I went to Vin's house with the aim of apologising to him and talking to Liliana. She's probably ignoring me because she knows that I never apologised to him when she told me to. I knocked on their door. They know I'm here since their security let me in.

Valentina opened the door. "Come in," she spoke as she pulled the door open wider. I entered and looked around.

"Is Vin around?" She nodded her head and disappeared before reappearing minutes later with Vin in tow.

"Sebastian," Vin spoke. "Heard about the crazy bitch faking her pregnancy. I'd have to say you dodged a bullet there." He let out a chuckle.

"Oh shit. Are you gonna fire me? Oh wait, you already did that," he said sarcastically.

"I'm actually here to give you your job back," I told him. He looked taken aback.

"Really? I bet Isabitch told you to give it back," he scoffed out. I rolled my eyes at what he called her, trying to keep my chuckle in.

"I'm being serious. I actually came to apologise to you for firing you and the other stuff," I said as my voice lowered until it became a mumble at the end.

"What? I didn't hear that last part."

"I said I came to apologise to you for firing you and for the other stuff." He nodded his head as a smile grew on his face.

"You're forgiven." He came towards me and pulled me in for a man-hug. He patted my back before taking a step back.

"Is Lili here?"

Vin shook his head. "No. She's gone back to England," he sighed out. "She said she's never coming back. What did you do?"

"What?," I said in shock. "She can't fucking leave for good when she just came back. You know what, hand me the address of where she's staying and I'll drag her back here myself." I paused. "Valentina don't give me that look. I know that you know where she lives over there."

"I'm kidding," Vin revealed chuckling slightly. "She's gone but she'll be back."

"When? Why has she gone?"

"She left two days ago, I think," Vin shrugged.

"She'll be back," Valentina said. "It's not like she's gone on her own so she'll definitely be back."

"Who has she gone with?"

"Jordan. They're only going to get the rest of their stuff and to sell the house. They'll be back soon."

"Give me the address."

~
Liliana's PoV

Three loud knocks on my door made me sit up straight and stare at Jordan. "Did you invite anyone over?," I asked, genuinely confused. He shook his head slowly.

Now, the reason why we're acting so on edge is because someone coming over to my house doesn't happen. I don't have a lot of friends as Elena so this is strange.

I slowly got up from my floor and left my bedroom before walking slowly down the stairs. Loud heavy thumps was all I could hear along with my heart beating so loud in my fucking ears. I slowly unlocked the door, grabbing the umbrella behind it just in case.

I opened the door a little bit, only allowing me to see who was on the other side. Suddenly, before I could see, the door was pushed back and I stumbled back almost tripping over my own two feet.

Hands wrapped around my waist stopping me from falling and hitting my head. I let out a gasp as cold, rough hands grazed a part of my exposed skin.

Once I was upright, I let out a sigh, pushing his cold hands away from me. "What are you doing here?," I asked him. He didn't say a word as he pushed past me after closing the door behind him.

"I'm never coming here again," Sebastian mumbled as he tried to warm himself up.

"It's really not that cold," I shrugged. "It could be colder."

"Not that fucking cold?" he scoffed out. "Every time I exhale, it looks like I'm smoking."

I raised an eyebrow. "Or you actually are?," I suggested, knowing he's returned to smoking. He let out a sigh as his wide shoulders slumped. "I can smell it off you. It's disgusting."

A smile grew on his face as he outstretched his arms. "Come on," he spoke. "Lets hug. I really missed you." I let out a small chuckle as I backed away from him, not wanting to smell of cigarettes.

"No!," I laughed out. By now, he was so close to me so I picked up the umbrella I had in my hand earlier from the floor and pointed the end at him, threatening to stab him with it.

"Pulling out Reds moves, I see," he chuckled, thinking of my secret identity. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess she comes in handy sometimes."

"Maybe, when we go back, you can show me just how good your fighting skills still are." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you even doing here?"

"Like I said, I missed you," he spoke. "And you didn't even tell me you were leaving. And I wanted to make sure you were coming back."

"Cute of you to worry but I'll be going back. I have a bunch of shit to do and you have the annual mafia ball to host."

"I forgot it was my turn," he sighed out as he lightly tugged on his hair.

"Stop pulling it," I told him, pulling his hand away from his hair. "You'll be bald before you know it. And I don't have a thing for bald guys."

He narrowed his eyes at me as he pulled me towards him by my waist. My hands made their way into his hair, twirling a random strand. "Have you ever had an annoying question you've never gotten the answer to?," I asked him. He let out a hum, wanting me to continue as he stared at me.

"I've been wondering something ever since we kissed the first time all those years ago."

His ears perked up at that. "The first time? That's a long time."

I let a hum in agreement. "So I'm just gonna ask you."

He nodded his head.

"What conditioner do you use?"