24| Soon Enough

Sebastian's PoV

"You sure he wants to join?," I asked Lili. She nodded her head firmly. She got a call yesterday after I had dropped her back off at home.

It was Jordan.

Turns out he was getting released from the hospital and he decided to join the mafia. I guess he doesn't want to die because that's the only way this could've possibly ended.

"He is sat right here," Jordan said pointing to himself. I narrowed my eyes at him. Honestly, his decision seems a little rushed.

Normally, people wouldn't just join the mafia like this because of the obvious reasons. The only reason why he is, is because he's known about it for almost two weeks and he's not said a word so I guess he's proven his loyalty or skill to keep quiet, I think I should say instead.

The day he gets kidnapped and tortured for information is the day his loyalty to us will be revealed. I have to say that I cannot wait for that.

"Is he prepared to join?," I asked, mocking him. He rolled his eyes. "Have you been told that you will have to learn how to fight and protect yourself? Have you been told that you will have to get a tattoo?"

"Tattoo?"

Seriously, that's the only thing that guy heard?

I nodded my head. "You have to get it or you can't join. It's part of the initiation. Plus, if you ever get into trouble with people from other mafias, you just show them the tattoo and they just back off. It's sort of like the mafia logo."

"Each mafia gets a different tattoo," Lili spoke. I  watched as her mouth and hands moved as she spoke animatedly to Jordan.

Just imagine if I had to tell her what I said I had forgotten to that day we found out the pregnancy is fake. If I told her, she wouldn't talk to me. She'd call it abuse and I'm not dumb enough to not realise that it isn't, but Isabella deserves it especially after everything she's put us through.

Obviously, I can't tell her exactly why Isabella is still alive. She's still alive because I'm emotionally abusing her, Lili would say, but I'll call it, fucking with her mind. That's sounds much better.

"Sebastian!," Lili said. I snapped back to reality. "You need to take him to get the tattoo."

"Do you have one?," Jordan asked her. She nodded her head.

"I don't have the one for this mafia but I have one for the one I was born in," she explained.

"Get up," I said sounding bored. Liliana shot me a glare from where she was stood. I cleared my throat and stood up straighter. "Lets go and get you tattooed," I corrected myself. She gave me a bright smile.

~

I stood looking bored as I glanced around at all the designs on the walls. My eyes couldn't help but to keep wandering over to the window, directly on my car.

Liliana was sat in there. She claimed she didn't want to come in because she'd get bored but I know it's because she'd end up seeing a tattoo design she likes and she'd end up getting it. She just can't help herself.