𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

🎵 I was the one who had it all🎵

A duke who's name is phileo is seen in a festival looking around. Seems like he is trying to find someone.

🎵 I was the master of my fate 🎵

A beautiful lady who resembles a fairy is seen laughing and enjoying her time with her friends. But is she really enjoying her time or is she acting since she doesn't know where she is and the lady's friends seem to know her.

🎵 I never needed anybody in my life 🎵

Duke phileo looked around and noticed females looking at him with hunger but he just stared at them with cold eyes.

🎵 I learned the truth too late 🎵

The name of the beautiful lady that resembles a fairy is Annelise. If you look closely you could see her face showing that she doesn't recognizing anyone. She said goodbye to "her" friends and walked away.

🎵 I'll never shake away the pain 🎵

Duke phileo remember the shimmering blonde/golden hair and nothing else.

🎵 I close my eyes but she's still there 🎵

Duke phileo then closed his eyes and thought of the beautiful lady though her face was blurred since he could not remember her face much.

🎵 I let her steal into my melancholy heart 🎵

Duke phileo turned his head and his eyes widen when he saw the lady he wanted to see.

🎵 It's more than I can bear🎵

Annelise lifted the cloth that was over her head and she gave a big bright smile towards the duke. She knew who he was but not by from the world she is now but from a novel in a different world.

🎵 Now I know she'll never leave me🎵

Duke phileo stared at the lady before him with wide eyes. The lady's big bright smile warmed his heart.

 The lady's big bright smile warmed his heart