𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37

"27"
Annelise and Leonia felt they were struck by lighting.

Annelise eyes were widen as she stared at her husband with lips parted

"WHAAAATTTT?!!"

Everyone jumped from the scream.

"REALLY? REALLY?" Leonia shouted as she held her dad's chin and squished his chin as she examined him with a shock face.

"YOU'RE NOT LYING, RIGHT PHILEO" Annelise shouted as she looked at her husband with a shock expression.

Duke Phileo had a uncomfortableness expression present on his face since his daughter is squishing his chin. His eyebrows were furrowed.

'Did everything they ate all go to developing their vocal chords....?' Duke Phileo thought looking between his wife and daughter.

"Why? Were you both surprised to find me so old?" Duke Phileo said with a flower aura surrounding him.

'More like your looks were making you look like a person over 30!!!' Annelise screamed in her mind as she stared at her husband with shock still present on her face

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER 30!" Annelise and Leonia shouted as Leonia made hand movements going up and down.

Duke Phileo had a shadow loomed over his face as his lips were parted as he felt lighting strike him. While Marquis Pardus eyes were widen and sweat ran down his cheek.

"HOW COME YOU LIVE LIKE YO'VE LIVED FOR 3 LIFETIMES WHEN YOU'RE ONLY 27 YEARS OLD?!!" Annelise shouted as she grabbed her husband's cheeks.

"HOW IS THIS THE FACE OF A 27 YEAR OLD. MOM IS 23 AND SHE STILL HAS A FACE OF SOMEONE YOUNG OR MORE LIKE THE FACE OF A GODDESS WHO WOULDN'T AGE!!!" Leonia shouted as she also held her dad's cheeks and squished them and than look between her goddess mother face then at her dad's.

Marquis Pardus covered his mouth as his face was red trying to hold a laugh.

"JUST HOW MUCH HARDSHIP DID YOU HAVE TO SUFFER FOR SOMEONE'S FACE TO TURN OUT THIS WAY?!" Leonia shouted.