𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 50

☆☆☆

"A cat?" Duke Phileo questioned as he turned his head and looked at Frobe while he kept walking also.

"Annelise, Leo, and the children are safe, right? Annelise did went to go see Leo." Duke Phileo stated.

"The children are currently in the room with the Duchess, Melesis, and Favo. Manus is currently surveying the vicinity of the riding grounds with the other knights." Frobe said.

"There was no chance that it was a monster and what was suspicious was that only the Lady, I, and it seems the Duchess felt it." Frobe explained.

"So the other knights didn't feel it." Duke Phileo questioned.

"Yes, that was the case." Frobe responded as he let out a sigh.

"And the appearance of the 'cat'?" Duke Phileo asked Frobe.

"It said to be large and plump." Frobe replied.

'...It arrived earlier that I'd thought.' Duke Phileo thought.

"In any case, Leo is one to think that a monster is cute, it seems. Annelise would probably also be one to think that a monster is cute I mean they do share the same taste. Was there one that we could possibly raise?" Duke Phileo questioned as he was really serious about this.

"THAT'S A JOKE, RIGHT!?" Frobe yelled as he sweated.

"Anyway, that wasn't a monster." Duke Phileo said.

"Then do you know the identity of that animal?" Frobe asked.

"Sir Frobe Elepan. I heard you're from a noble family of the East. You haven't forgotten your master of the East, have you?" Duke Phileo questioned.

".....! No way...!" Frobe exclaimed as he sweated before he heard a sound and notice 3 people.

Crack

".....What's that?"

Annelise and Leonia are seen in front of Duke Phileo's office as Leonia had her mother close to her, after all she does not trust other men that she doesn't know or think that they are bad news near her mother especially the man in front of them.

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 50~

☆☆☆

Inside Duke Phileo's office