𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became A Mother~

~Chapter 9~

☆☆☆

In a room

"?! She's not related by blood?" Rupert said surprised as shock was written on his face.

Cara put a finger over her lips and shushed Rupert. Rupert quickly covered his mouth as a sweat ran down his cheek.

 Rupert quickly covered his mouth as a sweat ran down his cheek

'But her black hair, and that personality...' Rupert thought as he had a finger over his chin.

☆☆☆

Flashback

"You're not going anywhere. You all disgust me, so go rot in hell." Annelise said looking at the dean and workers as Leonia was on her left side sticking out her middle finger at them.

The dean eyes were widen at what he heard as knights came and took the workers who were protesting.

"Wow, that's refreshing wasn't mom~ the stress from those ten years is all gone now." Leonia said as she still had her middle finger out.

"Aren't you seven years old?" Duke Phileo said bluntly with his arms crossed and looking at the dean.

Annelise and Leonia both flinched.

"...It's a hyperbole~ don't you know what figures of speech are?" Leonia said as she still had her middle finger out at the dean.

The dean was protesting as a knight was pulling him away.

Annelise sigh as she kneeled down and picked up Leonia.

Duke Phileo took out a small pouch and a beautiful diamond necklace with a bit of gold on the necklace.

He handed them to Leonia and Annelise.

Leonia took the small pouch as Annelise took the necklace with Leonia in her arms still.

'This seems so expressive!!' Annelise screamed in her mind as she looked at the necklace with wide eyes.

"Duke..."Annelise mumbled.

"...I haven't done anything cute today though." Leonia said as she looked at the little pouch.