𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 72

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 72~

☆☆☆

"𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐬."

Shoes can be heard walking towards them. A female shadow is seen coming out from the darkness revealing Melesis.

"𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞?" Melesis questioned with a cold look on her face.

"Ah ah... !" Count Tabanus only sounded out as he stared at Melesis with a fear look on his face and eyes widen as cold sweat ran down his face.

The bag of luggage was unwrapped behind Count Tabanus back, dropping on the floor. Jewels and valuables poured out rolled around and bumped into the hard leather shoes.

"I am Melesis Levipath of the Gladigo Knights. Now I am taking the position of Captain of Lady Leonia's escort as well as with Young Lord Amadeus by order of Duke Boleoti." Melesis introduced casually as she looked down at Count Tabanus.

"Bo...Boleoti!" Count Tabanus face, looking up at Meles, struck dark despair.

"The Emperor personally sent me a letter"

"How...How..."

"About a week later the Gladigo Knights will arrive."

Those who wore a pure white cloak in a pitch-black knight's suit were like reapers who seek him from hell

Those who wore a pure white cloak in a pitch-black knight's suit were like reapers who seek him from hell. It was the moment when Count Tabanus was about to scream in fear before something covered his mouth.

"Shh."

"As a Noble, it's not polite to make a noise in the middle of the night." Sir Gabel said, approaching the Count's side, while smiling and gagged his mouth.