𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

"Leonia Boleoti that's your new name." Duke Phileo said bluntly.

"Nia" or now known as "Leonia" stared at Duke Phileo with wide eyes.

Leonia's lips parted.

"It's too long." Leonia said.

"Leonia is your name, idiot."

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT!" Leonia shouted.

Duke Phileo suddenly picked up Leonia.

"I should call an etiquette tutor when we get back to the dukedom." Duke Phileo said as he stared at Leonia who was shocked.

" Duke Phileo said as he stared at Leonia who was shocked

Leonia threw a tantrum.

"Let me go i am not leaving without my mom!!" Leonia yelled.

Everyone froze when the word "mom" left Leonia's lips.

"Mom?" Duke Phileo questioned Leonia.

Leonia was about to answer before a new voice came.

"What's going on here...." The voice said.

Everyone turned their head to see where the identity of the voice came from.

The voice owner was Annelise her eyes were widen and her lips were parted.

The Duke eyes widen as he saw Annelise. It was the lady that has been on his mind.

The wind blew Annelise and everyone's hair.

It was like time froze as Duke Phileo stared at Annelise as his lips parted.

"Mom!" Leonia said which snapped Phileo and Annelise out of their daze.

Annelise turned her head and saw leonia in the male leads arms and knew what was gonna happen. She froze.

'The male lead is taking my little tiger....' Those words repeated in Annelise's mind.

Annelise was not gonna let that happen i mean she was gonna take her daughter with her far away from the orphanage and be happy with her. Also even if she likes the novel she wasn't gonna let the male lead take her daughter i mean bad things can happen if her daughter went with the male lead.

Annelise snapped her head towards the Duke and gave him a glare.