𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 28~

☆☆☆

"Annelise. Leonia." A familiar voice called out which made the 3 people in the room turn their head at the familiar voice.

They saw Duke Phileo enter the room with 2 jackets in his arms.

Annelise smiled as well as Leonia.

"Mis-" Leonia spoke up before she stopped and got off the couch and skipped to Duke Phileo.

Annelise, Rupert, and Duke Phileo stared at Leonia.

Leonia glanced up at Duke Phileo with a flustered look as she looked back down as her hands were behind her back. Leonia was moving her body softly as a pout was on her lips.

Annelise noticed Leonia's shy look as she stared at Leonia with stars in her eyes

Annelise noticed Leonia's shy look as she stared at Leonia with stars in her eyes. Awe was evidence on her face staring at Leonia.

Before it got runied by you know who.....

Duke Phileo...

"If you need to go to the restroom, then don't hold it in and go. It's unhealthy." Duke Phileo said blankly.

Annelise eyebrows twitched as a tick mark appeared on her forehead.

'Is he dumb?! Haven't he ever seen someone shy?!! I mean didn't he see his cousin act shy before!!' Annelise thought as her eyebrows twitched.

Leonia immediately became angry as her face became red as a tomato.

'Oh my...' Rupert thought as he put a hand on his forehead as he sweat dropped.

"A shy child really does know how to yell. My ears are about to fall off." Duke Phileo said blankly.