𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 64

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 64~

☆☆☆

"Mil...lia...Timo...Vandreas..." Eupicra sounds out as she writes their name using a black crayon.

"Wow, is this a game of writing friends' names? You have a lot of friends..." Leonia told Eupicra as Findeu is seen next to his sister while using a green crayon to draw.

"I have tons! Alex, Timo, Heini, Garnett, Neria-" Eupicra called out with a happy expression on her face as she held her paper

"Alex, Timo, Heini, Garnett, Neria-" Findeu repeated with the same happy expression on his face as Leonia stared at the two siblings.

"Temia, Levi, Randy..." Eupicra continued as she was then cut off by her little brother which made her glance at her brother with a judgmental look on her face.

"TEMIA!!!! LEVI!!!! RANDY RANDY!!!! TIMO TIMO!!!" Findeu shouted with sparkles in his eyes.

'Such a loud voice....' Leonia thought with a sheepish smile as she then glanced at her younger brother.

Amadeus is seen playing with toys as 2 maids were sitting with him.

Amadeus then flinched at the loud shout as his ears ringed which made him drop his toys.

The 2 maids too flinched as they turned to look at Amadeus and asked if he was alright while Amadeus ignored them and shook his head to take out the ringing in his ears.

'I guess, it was louder for Amadeus...' Leonia thought with a smile before she turned to look at Eupicra.

"I have friends in the Capital, and the West. My father told me to choose my friends wisely." Eupicra tells Leonia as she continue to write names.

"He's not wrong." Leonia bluntly responded.

"And my mother said I shouldn't let people know that." Eupicra continued as she looks at her list of friends.

" Eupicra continued as she looks at her list of friends