𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 61

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 61~

☆☆☆

Duke Phileo is seen looking out at the sea as the wind blew his hair and shirt, making him look majestic.

Leonia has a cheeky grin present on her face as she had a hand over her chin, while looking at her father

Leonia's eyes then widen as she remembered something.

'I HAVE TO PROTECT MY FATHER! MOM IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN REACH HIM!!' Leonia shouted in her mind as she clenched her fist

Leonia robotically turned and marched towards her mother.

"No kidding around and you can't hold your brother anymore. Remember the last time you held your younger brother, you both almost got hurt." Duke Phileo stated sternly which made Leonia flinch at the memory.

☆☆☆

Flashback

Leonia is seen holding her younger brother on her back as they both giggle.

2 maids are seen running after her.

"MY LADY! PLEASE BE CAREFUL, YOU MIGHT HURT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!"

"MY LADY! PLEASE STOP RUNNING!"

Leonia and Amadeus both laugh, but their laughter soon died down as Leonia got her shoe stuck which made her stumble and about to hit the hard floor.

Screams were heard.

Leonia shut her eyes, ready to hit the floor. But it never came as she was caught.

Leonia flinched as she knew who caught her, for the person took Amadeus off her back.

Leonia slowly opened her eyes and met the same black eyes as hers, though the difference is that they were filled with anger and a dark aura surrounded him.