𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 52

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 52~

☆☆☆

"Well, we can't help but accept it, since that's just how things are."

"Oh my, that's not right." A noble woman in a dark blue gown exclaimed.

"There are things you can and cannot accept!" Another noble woman exclaimed.

"But I'm sure the young lady had no other choice." A noble woman with light brownish tan hair stated.

"True, it's quite pitiful." Exclaimed a noble woman in a olive green gown.

"Still, thank goodness things worked out for the better

"Still, thank goodness things worked out for the better."

'This place is the best!' Leonia thought as she ate a piece of strawberry cake that her mom gave to her.

Leonia chewed on the piece of strawberry cake with sparkly eyes as her satisfaction level was at max.

'A candid gathering of noble madams, to promote friendship!' Leonia thought as she gave the noble women a closed eye smile and then turned her attention to her mother who was on her left drinking tea.

Annelise felt the stare of her daughter as she glanced at Leonia and both mother and daughter gave each other a big smile.

~The main topic of discussion:
Gossip.~

"You know, my son..." A elder noble woman started as she put her tea cup down on the little plate which made a clack sound.

"He says he'll follow in the footsteps of his father. That he'll abandon his own child and leave for the capital." The elder noble woman stated pissed with a tick mark on her temple and that elder noble woman was non other than Countess Bosgruni.