𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

🎵Oh, imagine a land, it's a faraway place🎵

A large estate with trees and flowers surrounding it is seen.

🎵Where the caravan camels roam🎵

Hooves are heard as many carriages with different flags are seen entering the gate of the estate.

🎵Where you wander among...every culture and tongue🎵

Many people are seen coming out of their carriages with some having their partners with them.

🎵It's chaotic, but, hey, it's home🎵

Nobles are then seen entering the estate as they separate into their own groups.

🎵When the wind's from the East🎵

Flags on the nobles carriages are seen blowing gently with the wind from the East

🎵And the sun's from the West🎵

The sun from the West is seen disappearing as it lowers down.

🎵And the sand in the glass is right🎵

An hourglass is then spotted on a desk with lots of sand inside on the top as it slowly goes down to the bottom of the hourglass.

🎵Come on down, stop on by🎵

The pathway to the estate is seen as the gates open again.

🎵Hop a carpet and fly🎵

More carriages are then seen entering the gates. The gates then closed slowly.

🎵To another Arabian night🎵

The scenery is seen changing as it zooms through some mountains and trees.

I ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ's ᴡɪғ!

A place with many lights is seen appearing as many voices filled with joy became clearer and clearer.

🎵As you wind through the streets🎵

Zooming could be seen as it zooms towards the place filled with lights.

🎵At the fabled bazaars🎵

The scenery is now seen closed up as it still zooms through the place. Many voices and laughter were heard.

🎵With the cardamom-cluttered stalls🎵

Stalls with fruits, food, clothing, jewelry, and many more are seen on the streets as it zooms to find a certain dancer.

🎵You can smell every spice🎵

The scent of spices is smelled as it spread through parts of the streets.