𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 34~

☆☆☆

After Annelise left to make friends with the noble ladies. Duke Phileo held the teacup filled with tea as he stared at Leonia.

Duke Phileo's eyes narrowed as he kept his focus on Leonia while drinking his tea

While with Leonia she felt her dad's stare as she reached her hand inside the pouch filled with candies with a annoyed face.

Duke Phileo kept his eyes on Leonia as flames can be seen behind him as he thought of one thing.

'Ugh, seriously...' Leonia thought as she unwrapped a piece of candy.

'I need a drink.' Leonia thought as she put the piece of candy into her mouth and chewed on it.

'It's easier to be with the orphanage kids because it feels like I'm taking care of them. However, I have to treat the kids at the tea party differently since we are all of similar ranking....' Leonia thought as she chewed on her candy while resting her cheek on her hand.

'Mom seems to make friends more quickly than me.' Leonia thought as she glanced at her mother who was walking to the noble ladies.

☆☆☆

With Annelise

Annelise is seen walking to the noble ladies who were all sitting around a table.

Annelise noticed a familiar face which was non other than Viscountess Kerata.

Annelise let out a sigh of relief as she felt confidence fill in her.

Annelise walked up to them as the noble ladies stopped talking.

"I am sorry if I am interrupting your talk, But i hope you don't mind me joining you all." Annelise said as a flower aura surrounded her.